53

On the other side of town: The Grand Hyatt Hotel.

11:33pm..

Jayda walked through the glass revolving doors of the hotel entrance as she held her black duffle bag close to her side. The dim lights and empty lobby worked in her favor. She was dressed in black from head to toe adjusting the dark tinted shades on her face while she briskly walked through the hotel lobby. The long black trench coat nearly swallowed her frame. Jayda's phone rang in her hand and she answered it immediately.

"Yes. I am really here..." she was quick to say before the other person could speak "I've had eyes and ears on this man for more than a year. I know what the fuck I'm doing"..she quietly spat into her phone.

"You know what? I called you to help you because I really don't think this is a good idea." Tierra sighed, regretting she even called in the first place.

"Oh so you and that bitch butt buddies or something? Please. There once was a time you'd be down for some easy shit like this" Jayda rolled her eyes. Of course she had no idea Tierra was reporting everything back to Fatima but she did know about the "truths" Fatima called at the hospital before Jurnee was born.

"Jay, you my girl and we go way back but I'm telling you..Fatima ain't that bitch to fuck with. I'm literally trying to save you from writing your own death certificate" Tierra warned but it fell on death ears. Jayda over dramatically smacked her lips, "I'm not worried about that bitch. Tuh" she thought to herself for a minute, "I'll have her ass gutted and thrown where they found her father in law. I'll take that little ring she's prancing around Georgia with too"

"You really are fucking crazy, aren't you?" Tierra asked, not wanting an answer. "Whatever. I hope you get everything that's coming to you too. I told you to just turn yourself in Jay..this is no life to be living for you and you know it"
Jayda said nothing. She thought about how deep she had gotten but didn't care about righting any of her wrongs. Jayda just chuckled, "You're a weak bitch Tierra. You wouldn't understand" she replied simply, before ending the call and blocking the number.

"How can I help you?" the woman behind the desk asked, snatching her attention forward. "Um"  she walked up to the counter. "Hello, I'm here for a private party in room..." she calmly smiled checking her phone for the correct information, in a convincing manner, she said "Room 1939" with a smile.

"Ah yes" the clerk replied before typing in a few things and retrieving a key card from the draw. "We were expecting you"

"Oh. Really?" Jayda asked, clearly surprised because she had lied but she played it off. Besides, she knew exactly what she heard at the club. "Well, thank you" she took the card from the clerk's fingers. "Have a nice night!" she called out as Jayda made her towards the elevator. "I plan to" she called back as the elevator doors opened..........

sometime after midnight..

"And you sure you're straight?" Cameron asked one more time as he grabbed the handle of Zac's suite door. Clearly intoxicated, Zac lifted his hand into the air. "YEAH". he said before smacking his arm back down on the mattress. "Oh this nigga is done" Cameron shook his head and laughed, getting his phone out to let Fatima know Zac was in finally his room. After about an hour and a half into the party, Zac called Fatima telling her he wanted to end his night with her. He didn't care much about a bachelor party in the first place and even though he enjoyed himself, he enjoyed enjoying his woman more. Cameron thought it would a nice gesture to book the presidential suite for his friend and his wife to be for the night so he made a few calls to have it ready in time.

"Alright man. They know Ti is coming up, she'll be here in a few. Love you bro" Cameron paused for a minute and stared at his friend. "You drunk as shit" he laughed and took a picture before finally leaving out the room.

As the the door latched and locked behind his friend, Zac rolled over to lay flat on his back. He was still fully dressed in his coat, shoes and all."Damn" he said laughing a little as he watched the ceiling swirl around above him. Zac had came to the realization hours ago that he was beyond sauced. He vaguely recalled throwing stack after stack up into the air and watching it fall around a crowd of big booty strippers to taking shot after shot and smoking blunt after blunt..after blunt.

Out of nowhere, he heard a werid sound come from somewhere in his room. Like something had fallen on the soft carpet. It immediately pulled him from his trance. "Yooo" he sat up, steadying his balance. Without thinking twice, he reached into the waist band of his jeans. "Fuck" he cursed remembering Preston rented the club out for the party so he didn't feel it was necessary to have his gun on him. It was in his car. "I'm fucking tweaking" he said out loud.

Before he could gather his thoughts good, the feeling of his phone vibrating in his pocket grabbed his attention.

incoming call from : Mamas😋💍

"Hey baby" she smiled on the other end as soon as he answered. "Hey Sexy, what's up?" he asked back, making Fatima laugh "Cam said you were feeling good" His voice was low pitched and husky. "Yeah and Im tryna make you feel good. Where you at?"

"I'm literally pulling into the parking lot Honey. Are you really that ready for me?" Fatima's tone had switched. She was ready for him too.

"Shit. My dick been hard since you told me hey"

Fatima didn't want to laugh because she knew he wasn't lying but she did anyway. "Don't let him get too happy without me. I'm grabbing my bag and I'm on my way up" Fatima said, with a sinful smirk on her face before they ended the call. Zac closed his eyes trying to pull himself to his feet until he heard the sound again but this time he felt another presence in the room with him. Zac eyes snapped open immediately.

"Yooo what the fuck??" he hollered, finally standing to his feet. "What the fuck are you doing here? How the fuck did you get in my room Jayda?"

Downstairs...

"Hello, how can I help you?" the clerk asked behind the desk as Fatima approached it. "Yes" Fatima pleasantly smiled, "Yes ma'am, I'm checking in for the night with my husband but I want to see if it was possible to have some wine sent to the room..Room 1939" Fatima said, remembering the room number from the text Cameron had sent her. "Oh yes!" the clerk said cheerfully, "The private party.." she mumbled to herself as she clicked along on the computer. The pleasant smileFatima once wore had faded to an unimpressed mugged.

"Excuse me? The what?" Fatima asked, completely confused and a little pissed off. The clerk nervously looked at Fatima, trying to come up with some excuse. "What you know? Don't worry about it. Thank you" Fatima said, immediately redialing Zac's contact as she made her way to the elevators.

Fatima lightly scoffed and shook her head when he didn't answer her call. "So that's the time we're on now?" she asked in the empty elevator before pressing the bottom for the 19th floor..

Room 1939...

"I did you a favor. You owe me" Jayda stood boldly as she spoke.

"Look, I don't know what you're talking about but I'm going to sue the fuck off this hotel. You need to leave" Zac sobered up quickly, looking at the woman in front of him. "I'm not going anywhere. Until you give me my money" she pointed to herself and looked Zac up and down, lustfully licking her lips. "And whatever else I know you're in the mood for giving"

Zac laughed in her face, "I'm not giving you a fucking thing but the door" he hollered through the laugh from his gut. He moved a little slower than usual because of the mixture flowing through his senses.

"You gotta be on drugs or something. Get the fuck out Jayda..forreal" he said and pulled the handle of the door. The look on Jayda's face slowly became unsettling and Zac knew the reason why as soon as the scent of her skin filled his nose.

Fatima stood there, her head tilted slightly to the left as she sat her bag down in the hallway by the door. She said nothing before cupping her hands down in front of her.

"And just what the fuck were you asking him to give you?" Fatima coldly asked, staring completely through Jayda.

________

Big Tima has entered the chat 🙆🏽‍♀️