21

As Fatima pulled up the police station, she became even more irritated seeing her father and her daddy outside chatting it up with a officer, as if nothing had even happened.

"Look at this shit" Danni chuckled in the passenger seat. Fatima parked and rolled her eyes "These two..it's always these two" she opened the car door, looking back at Danni. "I know you don't do the law..I'll be back" she laughed as Danni chucked her deuces before the car door closed.

Fatima cleared her throat, staring a hole in the back of Zac's head.

"and what is this?" she asked aloud and the huddle of men grew silent.

"Baby.." Zac started as he turned to face her. "Don't baby me Zachary Luther.."

"I know it looks bad baby girl but cut him some slack. He was only doing what we have to as men with a Wilson Woman" he daddy chuckled, "I'll let you two talk" he stepped in between them to hug his daughter and kiss her cheek before walking back towards the station with the officer

Fatima folded her arms before smacking Zac's with her purse.

"You know you sexy as fuck when you're mad" he said trying put his finger through through a belt loop on her pants.

Fatima only slapped his hand away, "ZAC!"

"Okay, okay.." Zac stated. "I was already going to talk with Dad, you know..how we do" he watched her face, she held it rested, blinking and nodding for him to continue. "Go on"

Zac sighed, "and since I was already going to be down there, I made an appointment to see ol dude"

Fatima started laughing "You are really crazy as fuck, aren't you?"

"Yo, don't do that. Because you and that" he pointed to the crouch of her pants "You and that pussy of yours got me like this and you know it" Fatima playfully rolled her eyes "Yeah yeah yeah, finish the story please"

"Okay..so boom" he got in stance as if he was re-enacting everything.

"I'm in his face like yeah bitch, when you was with my woman? He over there like im at work, oh please don't hit me" making his voice higher than usual, Fatima couldn't help but laugh listening to him dress this story up.

"So then pop!" He hits his open hand with his fist "Shit" he curses, dangling his hand.

"Mhm, done fucked your fist again" Fatima said shaking her head.

"Annnnnyway!...he said some shit I ain't like and a beat his ass..again" Zac just shrugged, looking at Fatima dead in her eyes. She blew a breath in frustration.

"Where did all this take place? Did you tell me daddy? What was your plan? Zac"...

"Well, I mean which question you want me to answer first? Cause you just shooting them out at a nigga and I can't think that fast Tima"

"Zac please!" she rubbed her temples. "I'm two seconds from telling them to let your ass sit overnight cause you pissing me off"

"Okay baby, okay!" he chuckled a little before walking up on her "I asked him did he sleep with you and he said a few times..along with some other shit and I didn't like it"

"Babe.." Fatima took a deep breath "Did you ask him about that night in particular? or just generally?"

Zac shrugged, "What you mean?"

"So I guess you asked in general then huh?..look babe, Jhalen was my sneaky link for like 6 months before I saw you at the coffee shop" Zac's eyes widened as he looked on at Fatima.

"Yeah, just like you and little miss Boppity" Zac's face turned sour and she snickered a little.

"You didn't ask him about that night at all did you?"