Chapter 3: I feel a bit uneasy.

Xiao Jin looked at the smile on Chu Shao's face, feeling a bit uneasy.

She was not the original owner, but a modern person who had read countless online novels. So, she could reasonably make a guess at this moment - Chu Shao's character setting had collapsed.

Not only had it collapsed, but it had shattered between tenderness and madness.

She really didn't understand how the well-behaved ancient female lead could become like this?

Seeing the maid already scared and kneeling on the ground by the two's bizarre behavior, Xiao Jin didn't know whether she was afraid of herself or Chu Shao.

Perhaps both.

She could only kindly send the trembling maid away and then look at Chu Shao.

Chu Shao looked at her with a smile, like a strange and cold ice flower. But the joy on her face did not diminish at all.

...What is she happy about?

Xiao Jin didn't quite understand, but she knew that the female lead had gone astray and mutated.

The system reminded her politely, "Host, it's time to drink the wedding wine."

After going through the baptism of a dog-blooded novel, Xiao Jin had almost forgotten what normal people should do. After being reminded by the system, she remembered that ancient people also had to drink the wedding wine when getting married.

After all, there was no scene of the female lead getting married and drinking the wedding wine in the ancient dog-blooded novel "Empress Da Yao".

Because the male lead politely refused the arranged marriage, the female lead was then given to the second male lead by the Qi emperor.

As this was an ancient dog-blooded and abusive love novel, the second male lead felt that he had picked up the leftovers that the male lead didn't want and was very unhappy. Therefore, he humiliated the female lead in every possible way, even driving her out on their wedding night to sleep in the firewood room.

Everything was in line with the development of an ancient dog-blooded novel, and the male lead and the second male lead later fought for the female lead, which was inevitable.

It's a routine, insulting intelligence.

If she wasn't so bored, Xiao Jin would never have clicked on this novel in her life.

Now, Xiao Jin met Chu Shao's gaze, and she self-hypnotized with a blank expression: Xiao Jin, the female lead is a yandere, but you are not a good person either. You are the Yan King who destroyed the Yao country, how can you be afraid of a mere princess?

After the self-hypnosis, Xiao Jin's confidence doubled.

She looked at the smile on Chu Shao's lips and reached out her hand, stopping at the side of her face.

The original owner's hands were beautiful. But due to a severe illness during the war, her hands were so white that they were almost transparent, making her knuckles appear somewhat bony.

Chu Shao saw Xiao Jin raise her hand and her eyelashes trembled slightly with excitement as she began to speculate: Would Xiao Jin slap her, or would she tighten her grip around her neck?

However, Xiao Jin was destined to disappoint Chu Shao.

Because she was just an ordinary modern person, she had not stored so many tyrannical behaviors in her mind.

So she reached out and took off the phoenix crown that was pressing down on Chu Shao's head.

The pearls embedded in the phoenix crown shook slightly, and the jewelry shone brightly in the candlelight.