【EXTRA CHAP 77】National teacher CP related, clean party members do not enter.

Xiao Jin was slightly stunned.

Because she suddenly remembered the intelligence that the original owner had asked Jue Ge to investigate.

- Chu Shao, the ninth daughter of Emperor Yao, her mother was Rong Lian.

After Rong Lian's death, she was raised by the empress for a year.

When the National Teacher returned to court, she took her over and raised her.

It was closely related to Chu Shao's past.

Only these three people.

Xiao Jin knew a little about Rong Lian and the empress's life through the play on stage.

But that mysterious national teacher always seemed hard to read.

However, if she wanted to know more about Chu Shao's past, it would be better to choose Rong Lian's memory fragments.

Xiao Jin was about to choose Rong Lian, but suddenly stopped.

Because she remembered the book she had read in the study before.

It recorded a period of history of Yao Country.

- The National teacher 's misgovernment.

At the time, Xiao Jin couldn't understand the internal logic behind the National teacher's behavior.

After all, in the end, the National teacher had become superior to others, almost having everything.

But later on, she made random decisions, built the "Liuli Palace" at great expense, and recruited a large number of soldiers to attack a small border country.

As a result, it benefited the Prince Yan of Qi Country.

When the original owner led troops to attack the capital of Yao Country, there were only over 20,000 elite soldiers left in the city.

It was as if striking a rock with an egg, and the outcome was already clear.

Thinking of the Liuli Palace built with the labor of tens of thousands of people, Xiao Jin replied, "It depends on the National Teacher."

...

On the long street.

A silver light flashed.

Xiao Jin looked at the cold light reflected from the blade.

She hesitated and instinctively reached for the dagger in her boot to defend herself.

However, her opponent's swordsmanship was too fast, leaving Xiao Jin no time to react.

She couldn't even think about where she was or whether she was in her transparent state.

The next moment, the tip of the sword was close to her face.

The black-clothed man lifted his sword and brought it down.

In an instant, the wall of Long Street was splattered with blood.

Xiao Jin lowered her head and looked at the blade that had passed through her body.

The point where the blade touched her body was shining with a faint glow.

Okay, it was a transparent person.

Xiao Jin nodded.

It seemed that the system was indeed efficient.

Efficient enough that one second she was having a conversation, and the next she woke up with memories of the National Teacher.

For now, she didn't think about whether the efficient system was a blessing or a curse.