Chapter 104: Shao'er, I'm tired. I want to go home.

The night rain poured down heavily.

Chu Shao held up her long sword and the falling sword style cut through the rain curtain, splashing countless droplets of crimson-stained water.

The direction in which the blood droplets splattered happened to be aimed at Tang Ling's position.

Tang Ling looked at the shallow smile on Chu Shao's lips, furrowed her brows slightly, and always felt that this person did it intentionally.

In the next moment, a fiercely sharp sword move once again stabbed towards her face.

At this moment, facing the layer of blood water brought up by the sword edge, Tang Ling had no time to think about whether her clothes would get dirty. She could only try to avoid the sword move aimed at her face.

"Whoosh!" The sky-blue silk was immediately splattered with a large area of bright red, like the red plum blooming in the twelfth lunar month.

Seeing this, the smile at the corner of Chu Shao's eyes deepened.

She tightened her grip on the hilt of the sword, and the sword moves became even faster and more fierce.

One sword, and then another. Tang Ling couldn't defend herself and had to keep retreating.

At this moment, Xiao Jin finally snapped out of her spectator mode.

Although the two of them had only exchanged a few moves, it had not been long due to the extremely fast speed of the sword moves.

In these brief moments, she was really stunned.

Not physically stunned, but psychologically stunned.

Why did Chu Shao appear here? And why was she fighting Tang Ling?

Xiao Jin couldn't quite understand, but she was greatly shocked.

So much so that when she came back to her senses, she realized that Chu Shao was mercilessly trying to kill Tang Ling as if she had gone insane.

According to reason, if Tang Ling knew her secret, it would be best for her to die now. But if she died at Mountain Villa, there would be endless trouble.

Not to mention that Tang Ling already held a high position and had extraordinary status. Even just considering the fact that she was a confidant of Xiao Shuang, if she died here, it would definitely lead to an investigation and retaliation.

Moreover, someone had seen Chu Shao draw her sword before.

So it was not suitable to kill Tang Ling here.

All these factors added up.

As the sword tip grazed Tang Ling's neck, leaving a bloody mark, Xiao Jin's entire demeanor changed.

Because Chu Shao's sword was sharp and pointed, it seemed like the next moment it would cut through that fragile windpipe.

Sword strike after sword strike, Chu Shao watched as Tang Ling retreated step by step, with a smile on her face and excitement in the corner of her lips, ready to burst out.

Even if Tang Ling found Xiao Jin before her, what could she do in the end?

Once she died, she would no longer be able to move her legs or appear before Xiao Jin.

Chu Shao didn't realize that her words were already filled with a strong jealousy.

Because in her eyes, this kind of thing was actually logical.

As long as a living person became a dead person.

Then they would become obedient and well-behaved.

This was a fact that Chu Shao always believed in, but in the face of Xiao Jin, she was willing to slightly defy her own nature.