Chapter 73: He has lived long enough, it's time for him to go and die.

To entertain the Prince Yan of Qi Country, everything in the Yuhua Tower was arranged according to the highest standard.

Therefore, at this moment, the expensive wool carpet was stained with a large amount of blood.

The woman in red looked at the two corpses lying on the ground.

She did not feel angry or regretful, but instead held a throwing knife in her slender fingers and said softly to Chu Shao, "Your Highness, Blood Rain Pavilion has eleven halls, each of which has countless spies and assassins hidden within. With so many people around, it is inevitable that one or two fools will appear. I hope that you and the Prince Yan will bear with us."

The people from Blood Rain Pavilion were shocked and angry.

They really couldn't understand why the Vice Master, who usually killed without blinking, would speak so softly.

However, even though they were extremely angry, they could only watch the two dead bodies lying on the ground without saying a word.

After all, no one wanted to offend the people that the deputy leader did not want to offend.

And, the outcome was right in front of them.

Chu Shao did not respond to the woman in red's words.

She still held the blood-stained dagger in her hand, turned around, and smiled as she asked Xiao Jin, "Your Highness, do you want to bear with us?"

With just one sentence, everyone's gaze returned to the young prince sitting in the wheelchair.

At this moment, they were even more certain.

The Yan Princess(Chu Shao) was not simple, and neither was the Yan Prince(Xiao Jin).

Even the Yan Princess, who was so skilled in martial arts, obeyed Xiao Jin's every command.

It can be seen that the owner of Blood Rain Pavilion has some reason to want to help the Prince Yan ascend to the throne.

However, Xiao Jin was very uncooperative.

While everyone was nervously watching her, she frowned and coughed a few times, saying, "Bear with you? I never bear with anything."

The smile on the woman in red's mouth disappeared.

She looked at Xiao Jin and took a sip of tea, then said, "Your Highness, why don't you... reconsider?"

"Although Blood Rain Pavilion is just a small organization in the martial world, it still has some influence in the four seas."

Although she said it lightly, her tone became serious.

Because behind Blood Rain Pavilion stands the Blood Rain Pavilion Master, the people are not afraid of retaliation from Xiao Jin.

They all know that as long as the Master is there, Blood Rain Pavilion will not collapse.

On the contrary, the red-clad woman feels that Xiao Jin should show more respect to Blood Rain Pavilion.

Because if Blood Rain Pavilion wants to deal with someone, even if it is a nobleman, they will be quite cautious and lose sleep at night.

Xiao Jin heard the implication in her words, knowing that there was a warning and a veiled threat.

But Xiao Jin didn't care.

Instead, she smiled and said, "Vice Master, I won't hold your Blood Rain Pavilion accountable for any mistakes made by your subordinates. Because my purpose for coming here today is not to hold anyone accountable. I'm just here to discuss terms, and you're just here to redeem someone."