Chapter 68: The Yan Mansion has been thoroughly infiltrated.

Xiao Jin looked at Qin Xueting, not at all surprised by the calm and composure shown by the other person.

In theory, children should not have been involved in this kind of thing.

However, that day Xiao Jin was watching the moon in the courtyard and unexpectedly saw Qin Xueting approach Chu Shao.

Under the collapsed purple wisteria pergola, Qin Xueting knelt on the ground.

She lowered her head and said with great sincerity and calmness, "Princess Chu Shao, please teach me martial arts."

The words were very straightforward.

There was not much emotional fluctuation on Chu Shao's face.

Her lips still carried a smile, seemingly curious about Qin Xueting's words: "Why do you want to learn martial arts?"

Qin Xueting replied, "Because I want to learn how to kill."

This answer was within Chu Shao's expectations and did not bring anything new.

So she shook her head and said to Qin Xueting, "You want to learn how to kill, but... what does that have to do with me?"

Chu Shao stared at Qin Xueting and smiled, "Miss Qin, there are many things in this world that you cannot achieve just by wishing for them. You want to learn martial arts, but I have no reason to teach you."

After hearing Chu Shao's words, Qin Xueting pursed her lips and remained silent.

At this moment, Chu Shao slightly turned her head and glanced at the courtyard beside her.

She saw the bamboo chair under the crabapple tree and the flowing green hair in the wind.

A gentle smile appeared on her lips, and she said softly to Qin Xueting, "Miss Qin, let's change the question. If you learn how to kill, what do you want to do?"

"Do you want to kill the people from the Blood Rain Pavilion, or seek revenge against the mastermind behind the scenes?"

Chu Shao looked at Qin Xueting tenderly, leaned down, and slowly stated a fact to her: "If you want revenge, the first person you should come to is me."

Qin Xueting maintained her kneeling position, but her back felt a bit cold.

She knew what Chu Shao's words meant.

Ever since the day when Chu Shao saved her, Qin Xueyi knew that the mysterious expert who appeared by Xiao Jin's side during her father's assassination of the Prince Yan was Chu Shao.

In other words, Chu Shao was the one who killed her father.

But Qin Xueyi did not hate Chu Shao.

Because Chu Shao saved her family, and even without Chu Shao, her father would not have had a good ending.

Her father had already sold his life to the box of silver buried under the tree, so life and death were no longer his concern.

Qin Xueyi just didn't want to rely on anyone else for her life.

She wanted to become powerful and not be a puppet controlled by others.

She didn't want to die, nor did she want her mother to die.

So Qin Xueyi knelt down and calmly said to Chu Shao: "Princess Chu Shao, I know that to those bigwigs, our family is just the most insignificant existence. They want to kill us, it's just a matter of lifting their hand."

"I used to think it was very unfair and angry. Why did heaven give us such a humble destiny? Why am I not a high and mighty person? Why can't I have the power of life and death?"