[EXTRA Chap 80] National teacher CP related, clean party members do not enter.

Immersed in the system's memory reward, Princess Shao did not hear what Xiao Jin said.

She just turned her head slightly and looked at the dust floating under the golden light.

At many moments, Princess Shao felt that a pair of gentle hands seemed to touch her hair, almost like the person she perceived under the peach blossom tree in her childhood.

Thinking like this, Princess Shao smiled, and standing next to the bronze bell, she actually wanted to ask a question: who are you?

But before the words could come out, she turned around and saw another person, a very beautiful person.

The woman wore an official dress, with a ribbon around her waist, and when she walked, the ornaments on her waist made a crisp sound.

Princess Shao saw the red mole on the woman's forehead, and she vaguely remembered that such a mole should be called cinnabar mole.

But then she felt it was inappropriate, because cinnabar was a dead object, how could a mole on a woman's forehead be beautiful?

Nan Jin lowered her gaze and stared at Princess Shao's eyebrows for a while.

She felt that this child was too gentle, not as cold and proud as Rong Lian.

Although she didn't look pleasing to the eye, Nan Jin still smiled and asked knowingly, "Which palace or garden are you from, and why did you come here?"

"Big sister, I came from the Liliu Palace and I don't know where this place is," Princess Shao replied.

Big sister?

Nan Jin felt a bit amused and helpless.

Emperor Chu Yu, the current emperor, was the fourteenth prince of the previous emperor, and he was also the most inconspicuous idle prince.

Counting it, he was also her cousin.

She helped Chu Yu ascend the throne, so according to seniority, Chu Yu's daughter should call her Aunt Jin.

However, Chu Shao called her Big sister.

Nan Jin shook her head when she looked at Princess Shao and said, "You shouldn't call me Big sister."

"But Big sister looks so beautiful."

"So?"

Princess Shao said, "I always thought that good-looking people should be called Big sister."

Xiao Jin: "..."

Even though she was just standing on the side watching, she felt that Chu Shao was too scheming when she was young.

It must be said that Nan Jin was very pleased with Chu Shao's words.

She hated conspiracies but was now pleased by the innocent plan of a child.

Nan Jin smiled a few times, then picked up the mallet and casually struck a small tune on the chimes.

After listening to this tune, Princess Shao said to Nan Jin, "I seem to have heard this tune before."

Nan Jin asked, "When did you hear it?"

Princess Shao replied, "It seems like I've heard it anytime."

Nan Jin didn't speak for a long time, then put down the mallet and said to Princess Shao, "This tune is called 'Chang Xiang Si'."

Upon hearing this, Princess Shao smiled and said, "I remember now. Mother also played this tune, but she used a purple flute, and the melody was crisper."