Chapter 88: This is really dangerous

Yan Mountain, halfway up the mountain.

Layers of dense forests conceal a mountain village, with a black wood plaque hanging above it with gold writing, likely with the intention of evoking images of beautiful flowers and moonlit nights.

In Qingzhou City, the scenery of Yan Mountain is considered unique.

Normally, there are quite a few tourists coming and going to the Moonlit Villa, but for some reason, today the number of guests has sharply decreased.

The workers in the village are idle and anxious, looking at the deserted entrance of the village, worrying about their own monthly salary. They think that their boss might not be able to sustain the business anymore.

The workers don't know that their boss is actually waiting there early in the morning, looking radiant and eagerly awaiting someone's arrival. He occasionally adjusts his clothes, with a hint of panic and nervousness in his expression.

The servant by his side is observant and notices the shopkeeper anxious behavior.

He cautiously asks, "Boss, if I may ask, is the big customer who came to talk business last time coming to our village now?"

The shopkeeper was first stunned, then laughed heartily and patted the servant's head, scolding, "You clever boy, you usually have some clever ideas, but today you are confused."

"Have you ever thought that there wouldn't be any big customer who could make me, the boss, personally wait here to welcome them?"

The servant was hit by a hammer for no reason and was a bit confused. He scratched his head and humbly asked, "I'm sorry, I'm really not sure who it is. Could you please enlighten me?"

"You silly boy," scolded the shopkeeper, but there was a smile on his face, "who else could it be? Of course, it's my boss's boss who's coming."

At this moment, the shopkeeper's boss maintains a constant posture, sitting in a wheelchair and being led by the attentive shopkeeper to the village.

Xiao Jin looked at the shopkeeper leading the way ahead with great enthusiasm, but she was somewhat puzzled.

She really didn't know what this person was so happy about.

His demeanor was even more festive than that of a groom welcoming his bride, and his mouth was almost up to the sky.

The shopkeeper walked ahead and didn't even dare to look back at his own boss, let alone the peerless beauty by his side who was the boss's wife.

Of course, the titles "boss" and "boss's wife" were only silently called in his heart.

In fact, when the three of them met face-to-face, the shopkeeper turned around and could only squeeze out the brightest smile, respectfully reminding them, "Prince, Princess, although the scenery here is good, there are many rocks and mountains, please be careful."

Xiao Jin was steadily pushed by Qin Xueting and naturally wouldn't have any major problems. As for Chu Shao's martial arts, such worries were really unnecessary.

But Xiao Jin realized that the shopkeeper was also an employee under the Yan Mansion group, so she pretended to naturally display a leadership demeanor and nodded, "Hmm."

A simple "Hmm" really sounded like what someone who was handing out salaries should say.

Xiao Jin thought that giving this reply was enough to show Prince Yan's indifference and arrogance, as well as to consolidate his image.

Who knew that when the shopkeeper heard her words, he laughed even more nervously.

The smile on the shopkeeper's face was 70% business and 30% flattered, making Xiao Jin's eyelids twitch.