Chapter 91: I'm only here to kill her

Inside the Hall.

Bai Zheng and Shen Shuang were sitting around a small table, drinking tea and looking at the layout and furnishings of Yan Mountain Villa.

They seemed somewhat puzzled.

A small mountain villa like Yan Mountain, what abilities does it have to invite so many people? And looking at the people beside them, it was clearly Chu Shao.

At this moment, Chu Shao was smiling as she had two cups of tea served to Tang Ling and Tang Yu, who were standing in the hall.

Tang Yu was still dressed in the same black outfit, but she didn't care about the tea offered by the maid.

Instead, she looked at Chu Shao thoughtfully.

She felt like she had seen this person somewhere before, but couldn't recall where.

Standing next to Tang Yu, Tang Ling was not wearing a combat outfit or a brocade robe.

She was wearing only a dark blue long robe and standing quietly by the red wall.

The sun was just right for Yan Mountain.

The light coming in through the window dyed the dark flowers embroidered on her sleeves into a golden-red mottled pattern.

Tang Ling bathed in the warm sunlight, feeling very comfortable.

The maid had already brought the tea cups to them, but she still closed her eyes and leaned against the wall, showing no intention of taking them.

Both Tang siblings did not show any interest in the tea, but Chu Shao was not annoyed.

She looked at Tang Ling, and a smile appeared on her lips. "Commander Tang, although it is summer, hot tea is still better for tea drinking."

Upon hearing Chu Shao's voice, Tang Ling slowly opened her eyes. She glanced at the Erquan silver tips tea in the cup and replied, "It doesn't matter. I'm used to drinking cold tea."

Upon hearing this, Bai Zheng frowned slightly, and Shen Shuang raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

Tang Ling was of high status and had the favor of Princess Zhao Yang. Who would dare to serve her cold tea? Wasn't this just telling a lie to her face?

Shen Shuang looked at Chu Shao with a feigned expression of doubt and asked, "Senior Tang, when did you start to love drinking cold tea? Shuangshuang has just learned about it now."

As the Minister of War, Shen Su had some acquaintance with Tang Ling, which gave Shen Shuang the courage to question her.

Tang Ling raised his gaze and said to Shen Shuang, "Just now."

Shen Shuang fell silent.

Xiao Jin had the good fortune to overhear this conversation when  Jue Ge pushed her into the room.

She touched the wheelchair armrest and knew that Tang Ling, as the head of the special agents, was probably fearless and did not put anyone in his eyes.

They hadn't even met yet, but he was already putting up a front.

Although Tang Ling had the capital to do so.

But this tea was offered by Chu Shao.

So Xiao Jin touched the jade ring on her finger and said in a faint voice, "Commander Tang is joking."

Hearing this voice, Tang Ling turned his head and looked at Xiao Jin sitting in the wheelchair.

Meeting Tang Ling's gaze, Xiao Jin had no fear, but instead responded with a smile.