Chapter 72: Let's talk, who is a disabled person?

Outside the door,

Knocking sounds were heard.

The discussion among the Blood Rain Pavilion's people came to a halt.

Because the person knocking at the door at this time could only be the two people invited by the Vice Master for tonight.

Before opening the door, the woman in red exchanged a glance with the man in black.

The meaning of that glance was clear.

The Prince Yan is not a good person, and if you stay here, it may cause trouble.

The man in black understood.

He immediately got up, took his sword, and concealed himself behind a screen.

The others did not move, as if they were all waiting for someone to open the door first.

Seeing this scene, the proposer tried to make amends for his mistake.

So he put on a blood-red mask, stood up first, and bowed to the woman in red, saying, "I will go and open the door."

The others also put on their masks.

Although they were only half masks, barely enough to cover the upper half of their faces, the patterns on the masks were complicated and eerie enough to hide their true identities.

The woman in red put on the blood-red butterfly mask at hand.

She put down her teacup and smiled, "Go ahead, but be sure to welcome our distinguished guests carefully, don't neglect them."

The proposer was overjoyed and went to open the door.

However, when he pulled open the carved door and saw the person sitting in a wheelchair, there was a moment of doubt on his face.

This was the Prince Yan, who was known for her suspicion, eccentricity, and ferocity?

He didn't quite look like it.

But when the proposer saw Chu Shao standing next to Xiao Jin, he could tell who they were at a glance.

After all, Chu Shao's appearance was truly worthy of the title of the most beautiful woman in Yao country.

The proposer was originally from Qi country. When he saw the current prince, he instinctively tried to put on a respectful smile.

However, his smile only made it halfway before he remembered that he was now a spy for Blood Rain Pavilion and a subordinate of Shen Yuan. Due to these two reasons, he had to suppress his smile and respectfully bow to Xiao Jin before leading her to the vacant seat at the banquet.

However, he was surprised that before taking his seat, the young prince of Qi country, who was notorious for his ferocity, lifted her head and stared at a plain landscape screen for quite some time.

The expression of the prince of Yan was very calm, and her eyes were also very calm. Despite having a delicate, feminine face, she still had some kind of intimidating presence.

Some people were just like that, even when sitting pale-faced in a wheelchair, they always made the people of Blood Rain Pavilion inexplicably nervous and even a little frightened.

Of course, this did not include the woman in red or the man with a folding fan. It wasn't until Xiao Jin withdrew her gaze and picked up the porcelain cup beside her that everyone cleared their throats and looked away.

Xiao Jin and Chu Shao sat on the right side of the table. Xiao Jin calmly drank her tea without saying much, while Chu Shao just smiled and didn't even bother to look at the people at the table. For a moment, the room was strangely quiet.