Chapter 60: Books are dead, people are alive.

Chu Shao completely disregarded the astonishment on Xiao Jin's face. She smiled and said softly, "Besides, whether you are a man or a woman, you are still the prince. Moreover, I have always felt that you should have been a woman."

"So when I found out that you were actually a woman, I was very happy because it meant that I was right."

After listening to Chu Shao's words, Xiao Jin was silent for a moment before slowly asking, "What does that mean, being right?"

"It means that my judgment was correct."

"Judgment?" Xiao Jin furrowed her brows slightly. She really couldn't figure out what kind of judgment Chu Shao had made in secret.

Chu Shao looked at Xiao Jin and smiled, "Because I always felt that your features were too beautiful."

"..."

Xiao Jin asked, "Being beautiful has nothing to do with whether I am male or female, does it?"

Xiao Jin paused for a moment and then made a serious argument, "There are men in this world with beautiful features. Why does the princess think that there is a problem with this prince?"

Chu Shao's lips curved into a gentle arc. She then gently took Xiao Jin's fingers and said with a low laugh, "A man's fingers wouldn't be as slender as yours, your highness."

Xiao Jin looked at her own fingers and suddenly felt that it was true.

But didn't the system add a debuff to lower their intelligence?

However, it seemed that the system was malfunctioning because Chu Shao's intelligence was still intact.

She let go of Xiao Jin's fingers and stroked her lips, bending her eyebrows and eyes. "And a man's lips... wouldn't be as soft as yours."

Mentioning the word "soft," Chu Shao's smile was too dazzling, which made Xiao Jin nervous.

She always felt that the other party had a hidden meaning, but it was just suspicion without any substantial evidence.

Xiao Jin originally wanted to remove Chu Shao's fingers, but she felt that such a move was too weak and showed no power.

So she held the other's fingers in return, gazing into Chu Shao's eyes. "But then again, even if I were a woman... where exactly is it 'better' for a princess?"

Chu Shao was a little stunned when Xiao Jin held her fingers in return.

However, after hearing what Xiao Jin said, she became surprised in an instant. "If you were a man, your eyes may not be as beautiful."

"You would not have such slender finger joints or such soft lips if you were a man. If you were a man, like all the unfortunate men in the world, then you would not be the person you are today."

"People generally believe that men have three hearts and two intentions and having three or four wives and concubines is commonplace. If one day, you became a commonplace man, things would be much less interesting."

In reality, if Xiao Jin were an uninteresting person from the beginning, she might not have survived until today.

Although Chu Shao's words were somewhat reasonable, Xiao Jin thought for a moment and felt that the meaning behind her words was too absolute.

After thinking about it for a while, she thought that Chu Shao probably meant that things would be more interesting if she were a woman.

So Chu Shao thought it was better for her to be a woman.

Xiao Jin reluctantly believed Chu Shao's words.

Then she suddenly realized a problem: the earlier statement made sense, but as for her fingers and lips being softer, what benefit did it have for Chu Shao?