Chapter 52: Go to rescue people with the princess.

Xiao Jin squinted her eyes.

She had never thought that such a possibility existed.

But upon careful consideration, if the original owner's power before her death was really as great as Jue Ge said, and coupled with the original owner's good martial arts skills, she would not have fallen into such a situation.

Before, Xiao Jin thought that the author had deliberately made the original owner stupid and set her up as a cannon fodder who died early. But now it seemed that it might not be that simple.

The only thing was if it was really voluntary on the original owner's part...

Based on the original text's setting, it was hard not to associate it with the male lead.

Recalling the male lead's behavior since she transmigrated, she couldn't find any major faults.

The only suspicious point was that he appeared too coincidentally.

As the prince of Qi country, it was normal for the male lead to have his own intelligence network, but he always seemed to appear in places he shouldn't be in advance.

Thinking about this, Xiao Jin felt that just completing the tasks assigned by the system might not be enough to deal with the various crises that lay ahead.

Before, she could still comfort herself by saying that she could return home after completing the tasks and waiting for another year.

However, the current situation was obviously a trap set by the system.

The promise of being able to return to her original world after completing the tasks seemed like another empty promise made by a superior.

Xiao Jin felt expressionless after being lured by the system, realizing that she would have to rely on herself.

So she put down the embroidered handkerchief in her hand and said in a low voice, "Jue Ge, please tell me more."

Tell me about what plans the original owner had set up.

...

Jue Ge was pressed down on a chair by Xiao Jin and awkwardly recounted the original owner's long and complicated plan.

Xiao Jin listened carefully.

After listening, she found that the original owner's plan, which seemed massive and complex, could actually be summarized into three things.

The first was to go to war with Yao country.

The second was to attack Quzhao country.

The third was to secretly support the fifth prince.

Three things in total, two of which were related to war.

Certainly, the original owner had a violent and warlike personality, but she was not so bored as to go to war everywhere.

After all, war between two countries would cause great losses and damage to the people.

It would not only consume a large number of soldiers and food, but would also lose the support of the people.

The original owner was not stupid, so she naturally understood this.

However, she still went to war and even attacked two countries at once, which cemented her reputation as a merciless god of death.

Xiao Jin frowned and said to Jue Ge, "I can't remember why we went to war with Yao country back then."

In fact, she really couldn't understand the original owner's thought process.