2

Fall, fall, fall...

It's a nightmare.

Endless darkness, endless carnage, dazzling bright red and ear-piercing sirens——

"A-101 starship disintegrated—"

"Attention! It has fallen from the B26 galaxy to an unknown planet——"

"The A-101 starship has been completely scrapped, and the core protection module is being activated—"

"The high-combustibility disintegration of the cabin shell caused by the high-speed descent—"

"The core protection cabin is scrapped."

With the final sound of the siren, there was a bang in the sky, the flames exploded, and black smoke filled the air.

The extremely small figure in the sky and the earth fell out of the range of black smoke, and smashed into the deep sea from a height of several thousand meters with a "bang".

The sea water flooded the nose and mouth, and there was a dead silence around the ears.

Familiar faces flashed in his mind, their blood was still hot, their expressions maintained the shock before death, and they were all looking at him with eyes that would never die.

There seemed to be noise in the ears again, the mechanical sound of the system announcing that everyone lost their vital signs, and their own futile screams.

These people died because of him.

Si Jisheng opened his mouth, his throat was filled with the smell of blood, dry and sore, he couldn't speak a single word.

Si Jisheng closed his bloodshot eyeballs.

It was not darkness in front of my eyes.

In a trance, consciousness fell into another world.

The sun is too hot to open your eyes,

In the filthy and smelly concentration camp, people are crowded, and there is an unpleasant smell of sweat.

He was sitting in the corner loading the gun, covered by shadows, cut off from the sun, no sweat dripped from his body, and no one approached him.

He can perceive the vague gazes around him, contempt, curiosity, jealousy, disgust, and no kindness.

His keen hearing allowed him to hear the vile and cowardly remarks of these people.

"Didn't that newcomer just kill hundreds of Zergs on the battlefield, what are you dragging?"

"We tampered with his guns, and he killed those Zerg with his bare hands."

After a long silence, someone swallowed: "Barehands? Is that still a human?"

"Do you think he looks like a human being? In the whole concentration camp, he looks like a different kind. He hides when he sees people."

"Damn it, brothers don't take a word with him."

"Do you think he is a mute?"

dumb.

Everyone squeezed out a few muffled laughs from their throats.

The young man paused slightly in his unhurried movements, his lips were pursed coldly, he stood up with his gun in hand, his silver eyes were full of hostility.

Heterogeneous?

dumb?

With a very simple movement, the entire concentration camp was suddenly silent. The young man turned his back and stepped out of the shadows.