17

After the shell is dehydrated, it can only survive at high temperature for only one day. For deep-sea creatures, the human body’s suitable temperature of 20 degrees Celsius is already a high temperature period. When the room temperature is as low as zero to a few degrees, it can survive for about three days.

Unfortunately, a big sun rose on the sea the next day, the sky was clear, the clouds and mists dispersed, and the sun filled the entire sea.

Fortunately, when Deng Xi woke up and took the little mute to look at it, the shell of the giant clam had been fully opened, and it would never close automatically again, and the white shell meat and internal organs could be clearly seen inside.

Deng Xi's eyes lit up.

The shell meat of giant clam shells is super delicious, and there is a lot of it. He and the little dumb can eat it for a long time.

The last time Deng Xi ate giant clams, it was when he found the shell bed where he was sleeping now. He ate for several days before finishing the big shell. He didn't have to hunt every day, and he could eat meat every day.

Deng Xi generously planned to give more than half of it to the little mute. He imitated his memory when eating giant clam shells, and cut off all the viscera in the shells with small stone flakes.

In the past, Deng Xi would just hold the big shell meat and gnaw it raw, but now he has learned to cut off a piece of shell meat with a small stone piece delicately and gracefully like the little mute, and handed it to the little mute.

After waiting for a while, I found that the little mute didn't answer.

Deng Xi turned his head and found that Yinwei was looking down at the shell meat on the reef with his eyelids lowered, but his eyes didn't fall on the real place.

It seems to be in a trance.

It's a little strange, as usual, the little mute usually does the food handling, but now that Deng Xi has done it by himself, Silver Tail doesn't show any indication.

Deng Xi stretched out his other hand and waved it in front of the little mute. Si Jisheng raised his eyes slightly, and subconsciously made a movement of tilting his head to express his confusion.

The movements that were originally learned from Deng Xi have become a habit now.

So good.

Deng Xi bent his eyes, tentatively handed the thin slice held by his fingertips to Yinwei's mouth, trying to feed the cute little mute.

The cold shell meat was pressed against his lips, and Si Jisheng subconsciously opened his lips slightly, and the expressionless merman was stuffed into a mouthful of thin slices of sweet, salty and fragrant meat by the little mermaid with blond hair and blue tail.

The moment the taste buds erupted in his mouth, Si Jisheng realized that he was fed by Lan Shark like a pet.

Si Jisheng's fingertips shrunk slightly, his Adam's apple rolled slightly, his body stiffened and he swallowed the piece of meat uncomfortably. He took a deep breath and prepared to handle the giant clam shell himself.

But Deng Xi, who experienced the joy of feeding, rushed to press Yinwei's hand, and said in multiple voices, "Let me come, let me come!"

Deng Xi volunteered, "I've already learned it!"

Super smart! It must be up to the task!

The blue shark seemed to be in high spirits.

Si Jisheng pursed his thin lips, his expression stiffened.