89

It is the love that wants to be a spouse.

The little mute liked... liked him.

I can't tell what it feels like, it seems that suddenly, many bubbles rose up in Dengxi's whole world. They rose from the dark and cold bottom of the sea, and slowly touched the sunlight shining into the sea surface. Under the light, they appeared Colorful, dizzy and blurred.

But the bubbles are broken when poked, they are very fragile, Deng Xi still doesn't know how to protect them from breaking, and he doesn't know how to make these bubbles rise forever.

He just felt a little swollen and stuffy in his heart, and he couldn't tell whether it was because his heart was beating faster because he was happy, or it was hurting.

But liking is obviously a happy thing.

He also likes the little mute.

But his liking is different from that of the little mute, or in other words, he doesn't know whether his liking for his friends at the beginning has changed.

Over time, maybe because he just arrived in a strange world, he can only rely on the only one person, maybe because they are accompanied by each other every day when they open their eyes, every drop and every bit has become an enzyme, slowly dissolving this Likes to ferment.

Even the owner himself can't find it.

Deng Xi's chin was still dripping with tears, and the corners of his eyes were a little red and swollen from crying, and he looked at Yinxia in a daze.

Si Jisheng waited patiently for a long, long time, his silver eyes dimmed little by little with the passage of time, his eyes were still focused, but he couldn't help lowering them.

Some vented their strength and leaned towards the wall behind them, and the consciousness of fighting against the mermaid was exhausted to the extreme.

But the moment his silver eyes lowered, Deng Xi suddenly felt a great panic, as if he didn't say anything, it seemed like he and the little mute would be like this forever.

Can't kiss, can't hug.

Although they live together, they are like strangers.

"I..." Deng Xi paused, his voice was low, "it's different." But soon, he mustered up his courage again, boldly holding the little mute's hand, "the little mute is different."

The little mermaid said awkwardly with her own understanding, "No one else is allowed, only you."

"It can only be you."

He sniffled and held back the unfinished tears. Because he had cried, his voice was still muffled, "It's not because the little mute caused my estrus, so you must help me solve it."

"Because the little mute didn't do it on purpose. You didn't want to be sick when you got sick. I can't blame you."

Chimaera are also victims.

"Because, it's because..." He repeated twice, a little embarrassed, and took a deep breath, "Even if I'm not in heat, I still like to hug you."

"I don't hate the little mute kissing me."

"I don't hate copulation either."

"I won't hate anything the little mute does to me." Deng Xi breathed out a hot breath, "Including, including that."

He was thinking very seriously, "If I can't find the little mute, but find other mermaids, even if I become very uncomfortable during the estrus period, I will endure it alone."