25

Si Jisheng tapped on the table twice, the system was instructed to automatically turn on the light, and he spoke in a normal cold voice: "The research institute is restless again?"

The adjutant walked in, stood in front of the table, and said strangely, "Didn't all the genetic data about you in the scientific research institute be destroyed before, why is there a mermaid popping out of nowhere now?"

It stands to reason that it is impossible for the scientific research institute to develop a new merman through human experiments.

The adjutant asked tentatively, "Could it be the one from before?"

He couldn't help thinking that three years ago when the military found out that a scientific research institute had secretly developed a mermaid, and wanted to search for the whereabouts of that mermaid, it was rejected by the marshal irresistibly.

Until now, the military department has not heard anything about the merman that the elders and the scientific research institute stole the Marshal's gene for experimentation, so that the adjutant has been worried all these years, for fear that the scientific research institute will secretly use this merman to develop a new pair of merman. Marshal unfavorable potion.

Just like when he was forced to riot on the battlefield and lost his mind, it was the grief that the marshal had to treat for three years, and the military department now keeps it secret.

This kind of failed experiment that is likely to be detrimental to the marshal, of course, the sooner he disappears the better, and one more day of life is a hidden danger.

Si Jisheng paused, and asked with a normal expression, "Where did you catch him?"

The adjutant replied, "It is said that the skeleton is on a backward primitive marginal planet."

"A planet full of seas."

The silver eyes froze for a moment, and after Si Jisheng nodded, the adjutant immediately opened the light brain and presented it.

The blue screen suddenly showed a helpless face.

Blonde hair and blue eyes.

Si Jisheng's breathing stopped for an instant, his silver eyes constricted, his congested heart seemed to stop beating, and the cold blood seemed to be coagulated in the blocked blood vessels.

The next moment, the monitoring system of the treatment room suddenly sounded a deafening alarm, sharp and ear-piercing. After three years of treatment, the language system, which had only recovered, seemed to collapse again amidst the endless "Didi—" sound.

In the chaotic and noisy sound, many memories wrapped him tightly like an impenetrable net, almost on the verge of suffocation. The last memory stayed on the cold words "end the deal". .

It came to an abrupt end.

Si Jisheng closed his eyes, and the sound from the outside came to his ears. It was the panicked voice of the adjutant, "Start the treatment cabin immediately—"

The vocal cords seemed to be frozen by gravel, and Si Jisheng's voice became hoarse in an instant, "No need."

The special magnetic field in the treatment room repressed his mental state, and Si Jisheng's cold eyes flicked across the skull logo on the live broadcast room, "Let the investigation team come over and determine the real-time location of the skeleton."

·

The camera shows a blue underwater world, but dangers are secretly growing in the silence. The auction items huddled in the corner are small and small, but each giant great white shark is ten times his size, and there are more than one , is a full ten.