22

This is a giant octopus with a length of five to six meters and a weight of more than 100 kilograms. Visually, it is more than twice the size of Silvertail. Its waving tentacles seem to be able to strangle Silvertail in front of it easily. tail.

The silver shark standing in the sea did not show any timidity, its cold and indifferent expression remained unchanged from the beginning to the end, and its vertical pupils were fixed on the mouthparts covered by the tentacles of the giant octopus.

The irrational Yinxia relied on instinct to draw countless methods of how to disembowel him.

The body subconsciously recalled that on the battlefield against the Zerg, the carapaces of those annoying bugs were tougher than the mechs, but the mermaid's sharp claws just slid slightly, and the carapace would be split in half.

The carapace was forcibly peeled off, and the flesh of the bug was still stuck under the shell. A disgusting bloody smell erupted instantly, and the rotting bug smell exploded in the air along with the blood of the bug.

Zerg races with extremely strong reproductive ability are born with tyranny and cruelty, and there are factors in their blood that can induce human mental violence.

The stinky blood splashed all over the combat uniform.

Si Jisheng was covered in blood, and the mermaid's side effects would be easily induced to erupt at this time.

A merman who loses his mind on the battlefield is very terrifying. Often when Si Jisheng wakes up, he will face the Zerg corpses all over the ground.

Even he himself didn't know which bugs he had killed.

Including now, the body automatically simulates how the already soft tentacles will be torn apart by the merman's fingertips, and the torn apart giant octopus splashes fantastic blue blood on the bottom of the sea, staining the entire sea area.

He will find the treasure he accidentally lost in a piece of broken land.

The immobile silver shark suddenly started to swim slowly, he was like a dormant giant, and he would strike suddenly at any moment.

The little mermaid hiding behind the reef was sensitive to the sudden sense of danger in this sea area, Deng Xi's heart shrank suddenly, and the fear that penetrated into the bone marrow screamed for him to run away all the time.

Heartbeat stopped at this moment.

Deng Xi exhausted all his strength before he took a breath in the dark. He swung his tail fin without hesitation, swam out behind the reef, and swam towards the gray sandy bottom of the sea behind him.

His eyes were urgently looking for the figure of Silver Tail. When he saw the familiar figure, Deng Xi's eyes lit up, and he swam over with more swing, "Little dumb, get out of here quickly, I feel that there is danger here—"

The voice suddenly froze, and Deng Xi froze in place.

The giant octopus that appeared in this sea area at some time stood motionless with its back facing his silver tail. The mermaid's sixth sense told Deng Xi that all his fears came from there.

I don't know if it's the giant octopus, or the back that he is familiar with.

The merman's claws were about to touch the gigantic octopus's shivering tentacles, which were waving more vigorously. The sudden sound behind him made Silvertail pause, and turned around, his cold silver eyes slowly moving behind him.

Standing in the middle of the huge seabed, a bewildered blond-haired blue shark, like a naive little beast, still has worry in its blue eyes, but when it meets the vertical silver pupils, the pupils shrink uncontrollably .