24

The action of hitting the shell was still visibly felt under the weight reduction of the sea water. The sleeping Deng Xi dreamed that the little mute caught a hundred fish for him, and said that even if he caught him, the deal would not be over.

The little mermaid eats fish happily.

Suddenly the sea trembled, and the tsunami set off in an instant, covering the sky and covering the earth. The fish that should have died in Deng Xi's mouth came back to life, frantically flapping the fish tail with only fish bones left.

His food jumped into the bottomless sea from his mouth, and suddenly jumped out of the sea again. The fish bones were constantly enlarged and enlarged in front of his eyes. Come.

"Don't eat me!"

Deng Xi woke up suddenly, half-supporting his upper body.

There was a "bang", because she got up too suddenly, her head hit the shell, Deng Xi clutched her forehead, and sat there in pain for a while, the sequelae of suddenly changing from a dream to a nightmare slowly disappeared.

Deng Xihou breathed a sigh of relief in fear, and rubbed his head. Afraid of disturbing the sleeping Yinwei, he gently opened the shell, and saw the empty seagrass bed on the opposite shell at first glance.

The little mute also woke up earlier than him before, usually at this time, Silvertail would sit at the mouth of the den, quietly waiting for him to wake up.

Deng Xi deftly shifted his gaze and looked towards the entrance of the cave, "Little dumb! Good morning, I just had a terrible, terrible nightmare——"

The mouth of the nest is empty.

Deng Xi tilted his head in confusion, "Little dumb?"

Deng Xi looked left and right, looked around the cave and did not see the familiar bright silver, he swam out of the shell in a panic.

It is not known whether the little mute's illness is cured. If he goes out by himself, he may not even be able to find his way home.

After swimming out of the shell, Deng Xi noticed something was wrong, moved the tip of his nose slightly, and sniffed the breath in the sea water. He seemed to smell a faint smell of blood.

But he was fine and uninjured.

Is it the blood of the little mute?

Deng Xi's heart tightened suddenly, he closed his eyes, and carefully discerned where the smell of blood in the sea came from, because it had been diluted by the sea, and the smell of blood was very light.

But the mermaid's keen five senses made Deng Xi swim slowly. He put his hand on his shell, and then pressed it hard with a "click".

Deng Xi opened his eyes, and there was a large bloodstain in front of his eyes. The back of the rose-red shell was covered with coagulated mottled blood. His blue eyes shrank in horror, and his trembling fingertips touched it slightly, and his hands were instantly bloody.

Many fantasies flashed through his mind, and the first thing he thought of was that, like last time, because he didn't cover the shell, he was smelled by the aboriginal sea snakes in the abyss and dragged away as food reserve.

Will the little mute be like him, some unknown sea creature sneaked in and took advantage of Silvertail's illness to drag his little mute away?

But he heard nothing.

The sound of fighting, the sound of being injured, the sound of the little mute being dragged away.

Did he sleep too deeply?