56

The air seemed to be heating up.

Deng Xi, who has been alone in the sea all year round, did not know that he was a little mermaid who likes to hug before he came to the human world, but when he sticks to the little mute, he will feel a very comfortable feeling. The blend of breaths will make Deng Xi feel very safe and warm.

It is not at all different from him holding a blue whale or a baby dolphin. There is no sea water, it is dry and mild.

Even hugging in the sea is very comfortable.

Deng Xi spoke incoherently, and asked tentatively, "Then hold me for a while?"

Si Jisheng obviously didn't consider that Deng Xi would make further progress, he was speechless for a moment, and restrained himself to let Deng Xi sit down obediently.

Deng Xi shook his legs in frustration, bent down to touch the little jellyfish in the shell, and chatted with it, "Look, little jellyfish, my tail has turned into human legs."

The treatment solution has played a role in the past few days. Many bruises on Deng Xi's legs have disappeared and healed, leaving only a shallow layer, the knees under the overalls are pink, and the half of the calf exposed on the white socks has no excess fat , smooth and white.

Became as good-looking as his tail.

Si Jisheng turned on the optical brain, clicked on a video sent by his subordinates, and placed it in front of Deng Xi.

Deng Xi looked over curiously.

The blue screen shows a bird's-eye view, and the person photographed is on a spaceship flying in mid-air, and the video is recorded downwards.

The first thing to appear is a vast ocean, and there seems to be some huge monster hidden in the deep blue sea.

It wasn't until the sea was fanned by the giant fish fins that created huge waves that Deng Xi saw who was lurking beneath the surface of the sea. He held the little mute's hand in surprise, pointed at the blue screen and opened his eyes wide, "It's a big whale!"

Si Jisheng gave a "hmm", "I think, you will want to see it."

When the military personnel were about to leave, Si Jisheng asked them to record it. The blue whale seemed to know that the humans in the sky were watching it, and spewed out a high jet of water without warning.

The lens was instantly covered by huge water splashes, leaving behind wet water droplets, and a few chaotic voices of human beings could be heard.

Deng Xi laughed and fell on the little mute beside him, "The big whale is making trouble again."

"But it wasn't malicious."

The penetrating and ethereal whale cry resounded throughout the sea and lingered in the sky. The huge blue whale floated on the water and let out another low cry.

Deng Xi was taken aback after hearing this, then couldn't help laughing, and said "OK" softly.

Si Jisheng knew that mermaid species can communicate with spirited sea creatures, so he asked, "Can I also know?"

Deng Xi was stunned for a moment, "Can't the little mute understand?"

Si Jisheng was slightly stunned, his fingertips tensed suddenly.

Mermaids certainly don't have the language talent of mermaids.

Deng Xi didn't think much about it, he thought it was because the little mute couldn't speak before, that's why he hadn't communicated with the sea creatures and couldn't understand what the big whale was saying.