91

Deng Xi didn't get the answer from the mute since childhood.

After returning home and having dinner, he secretly searched through the Starnet by himself, and entered some words "how are human beings fucked" on the optical brain.

In the interstellar era, you can easily search for sex knowledge, and it is everywhere. The more you look at it, the redder it becomes, not only between the opposite sex, but even between the same sex.

Even after opening the mall after searching, driven by big data, the screen is full of devices that the little mute said to help him get through the estrus period.

With a "bang", the optical brain that Deng Xi was holding fell to the ground, attracting Si Jisheng's gaze.

The little mermaid hurriedly picked it up.

He has learned how to set the blue screen so that only he can see it, the little dumb can't see it, don't be afraid, don't be afraid!

Deng Xi pretended to be calm, resisted the gaze from behind, hid behind the big rose-red shell in the living room, and sat with her knees tucked a little nervously.

Typing very slowly and earnestly—"What will human beings do when they are together?"

The answers given by Xingwang were dazzling.

Deng Xi whispered, "Dating, shopping, watching movies, giving gifts..."

Every time you say one, the speed of reading will slow down by one point.

Deng Xi suddenly discovered that the little mute seemed to have led him to do all these things, long, long ago, before he knew anything.

When he didn't even know what indirect kissing was.

Deng Xi pursed her lips, suddenly got up and trotted to the sofa, and rushed over, "Little dumb."

Si Jisheng put down the terminal brain in his hand and hugged him, "What's wrong?"

Deng Xi looked at him, "Those two boys are actually lovers, right?"

Si Jisheng paused, not understanding what Deng Xi meant.

Deng Xi bent his eyelids, "It's the movie that the little mute took me to watch. I know it all. You did it on purpose, right?"

Si Jisheng remembered, and after a moment, he nodded lightly.

Deng Xi couldn't help but smile, "I fell asleep last time, sorry, I didn't see the back with the little mute."

"Can we watch it again?"

Before Si Jisheng agreed, Deng Xi thought it all up, "Let's go on a date!" Jumping up excitedly.

"Yes." He agreed, "But it will take a few days before we can go out."

Deng Xi drooped his eyelids in disappointment, and soon became happy again, "It's okay, I will wait for the little mute to finish."

Drive those bad guys away.

Without warning, the big screen in the living room displayed, "Watching at home?"

Deng Xi was startled, and cheered happily.

On the other side, the adjutant was still waiting for the Marshal's reply, "Marshal, are you sure you want to announce it?"

"marshal?"

"marshal??"

Five minutes later, the adjutant received a short voice, "I'll deal with it tomorrow." In addition to the marshal's cold voice, he also heard the clear and happy voice of the young man, with an expectant tone, "Can I have some snacks? Xingwang said to watch a movie eat all the time..."