42

Today's dinner is pasta, fried fish steak, and a vegetable salad with only a little olive oil. Si Jisheng made two servings. Fearing that Deng Xi would not be used to it, he made another one of marinated oysters Sashimi.

Put it on the floating table in the pool.

Deng Xi used to wait for the little mute to carry him to the transparent chair next to the hanging table for dinner.

But Si Jisheng just pushed the flying chair to the hanging table, and put the dinner on the small table of the flying chair.

Deng Xi was a little unhappy.

But this he himself declined.

He lowered his eyelids, quietly picked up the human fork, regained his energy, rolled up a small mouthful of pasta that the little mute said, and tasted it tentatively.

The pasta is steaming, topped with tomato meat sauce, the noodles are strong, and the sauce is sweet and sour, which is delicious.

The fried fish fillet was also specially cut into many small pieces, without giving Deng Xi a chance to take a knife.

The vegetable salad was ice-cold, and the oysters sprinkled with sea salt were also a flavor Deng Xi had never experienced before.

But the mermaid's appetite is very small, Deng Xi only ate a little of everything, and let Si Jisheng take care of the rest.

After the silent dinner was over, Si Jisheng got up to pack the tableware. Deng Xi looked at the back of the little mute leaving, and controlled the flying chair to the water surface of the pool. He awkwardly propped up his body with his arms , I probed towards the surface of the water little by little, finally closed my eyes, and rolled over from the flying chair into the pool.

Splashes splashed all over the water.

Deng Xi also became wet, like a drowned fish, and tried to swing his tail fins, and stretched out his hand to push the flying chair suspended above the water to the shore.

He couldn't wait for the little mute to carry him back underwater.

Deng Xi wants to learn how to take care of herself by herself when the little mute is away.

When Si Jisheng returned to the pool, he saw that the flying chair was already empty, and the little mermaid was leaning against the bank, with his wet blond hair sticking to the side of his face in embarrassment, but there was still a big smile on his face , very proudly, "I can go back to the water by myself without the little dumb hug."

Super awesome!

Si Jisheng rolled up his sleeves, sighed slightly, and half knelt by the pool, "Will the clothes be taken off?"

Deng Xi paused with pride, and looked down at the human clothes that were completely wet by himself with some guilt.

The drenched gauze was thin and permeable, and it stuck to the little mermaid's body. The feeling of being bound by the clothes deepened and aggravated. Deng Xi pulled the loose collar uncomfortably, and raised her hand to try to untie the little mermaid herself. Skirt tie.

But under Silver Tail's quiet gaze, after a long time of unraveling, there was no progress at all, and the mess became more and more chaotic.

Completely became a knot.

"Do not move."

Si Jisheng leaned over, hooked up the lace of the gauze with his fingertips, his silver eyes narrowed slightly, and untied it meticulously. After the collar was fully opened, he plunged into the water again, and the mechanical gloves grabbed the elegant and dancing clothes under the water. Shark gauze skirt.