76

Si Jisheng patiently squatted in front of Deng Xi, asking one after another, "Have you waited too long?"

Deng Xi shook his head.

Si Jisheng, "Who bullied you?"

Deng Xi continued to shake her head, tears still falling.

He was afraid that he was thinking too much, and he was also afraid that he was really induced to go into heat by the irrational Silver Tail at that time.

But Deng Xi knew, he knew what the estrous period of a mermaid looked like.

Their genital cavity opens uncontrollably and becomes red and swollen, as if sick, and needs itching relief.

The little mermaid thought in a daze, it should be like this? That's what it says in the Mermaid's Inheritance.

Deng Xi couldn't help but look down at his legs, because he is now in the form of a human, and he doesn't know what his genital cavity looks like in the fishtail state.

But when I swam out of the water this morning, it was fine and nothing unusual.

Did he really think too much?

Deng Xi rubbed his eyes by himself, wiped away the tears that blurred his vision, and lowered his eyes, it was the little mute who was looking up at him.

Silver eyes focused, looking at himself steadily.

Deng Xi was stunned for a moment, and suddenly blamed himself a little. He lost his temper with the little mute, obviously he had agreed to tell the other party everything he had.

He bit his lip, "I'm sorry."

Deng Xi picked up the mechanical finger that he had slapped away.

Si Jisheng's expression did not relax, "Why are you crying?"

Deng Xi pursed his lips, and subconsciously didn't want to tell the little mute. Just like last time, he didn't tell the little mute who had lost his memory that he kissed the irrational Silver Tail for treatment.

I can't tell whether it's embarrassment, or because I feel hot all over when I think about it, and I can't speak because of nervousness.

Deng Xi sniffed and stopped talking.

Si Jisheng asked back, "Don't want to say?"

Deng Xi gave a small "hmm", feeling a little guilty.

Si Jisheng repeatedly confirmed, "Is it because I cried?"

Deng Xi nodded, then shook his head again.

Si Jisheng knew, "Do you still want to cry now?"

Since it's just a misunderstanding, it doesn't matter if you don't want to say it, he gave enough of the sense of private space that two people will have when getting along.

Deng Xi obediently held up her big palm with mechanical finger gloves, "Shut up, little dumb."

It means I don't want to cry anymore.

Si Jisheng wiped away the water from Deng Xi's eyelids, only to notice that Deng Xi was holding a photo in his hand.

In the interstellar era, few people will use primitive cameras to take pictures of paper, but some people will take this as a hobby, and there is still a big market.

"This was given to me by a young lady. She recognized me, and I even signed it for her!" Deng Xi rolled her eyelids and smiled happily, "Look, little mute, does it look good on me?"