44

The little mermaid who had just woken up dazedly pushed away the shell, and was blinded by the morning light. He rubbed the tears overflowing from the corners of his eyes, and couldn't help rubbing his eyes again when he looked forward.

How come the shells he found with the little mute are here?

Deng Xi stared blankly at the big rose-red shell next to the moistened white shell in front of him. After a while, he looked around in a daze to confirm that he was still in the human world and did not suddenly return to the sea.

He swung his tail fin and swam out, opened the tightly closed rose-red shell, and the bright silver fish tail slowly came into view. The silver tail lay flat on the seaweed bed in the shell, even in deep sleep, his face was still cold.

Deng Xi bent his eyelids happily as if he had opened a treasure, and he would be able to sleep in the water with the little mute in the future.

Silvertail seemed to be sleeping extraordinarily deeply today.

Even though Deng Xi opened the shell and let the light shine in, it didn't wake up Silver Tail.

The calm spiritual sea made Si Jisheng fall into a deep sleep rarely, until the eyelids were gently touched with fingertips, and then slowly opened his eyes, and looked over with clear eyes.

Deng Xi was lying on the side of the shell, holding his chin, his cheeks were squeezed out of scarlet marks, his curly blond hair was ups and downs in the sea water, and the light shone behind him through the sea water, which seemed to give him a soft gleam , the sea-like blue eyes slightly bent, "Good morning, little mute."

He withdrew his pink fingertips touching Silvertail's eyelids, and blinked obediently, trying to prove that he wasn't making trouble, and woke up the sleeping Silvertail.

Si Jisheng propped himself up, his voice hoarse as if he had just woken up, "Morning."

In the itinerary sent to him by the adjutant today, there is a league lecture at the Imperial Military Academy. As the marshal of the military department, he will be responsible for delivering a speech for a few minutes at this lecture.

In addition to the participating students and official personnel of the military academy, there were also photographs taken by official media from all walks of life in the lecture.

People come and go.

Si Jisheng was not at ease, so he rejected Deng Xi's request to sit in the laser flying chair, and chose a silver and simple style one, and the little mermaid climbed into the flying chair from the pool unhappily.

He flicked his tail and almost fell down.

It was Si Jisheng who lifted Deng Xi up and put it in firmly.

Deng Xi looked at the colorful flying chair eagerly, and asked sullenly, "Why can't you sit on it?"

Si Jisheng put a new gauze on Deng Xi, leaned over to tie the belt, and replied patiently, "There will be a lot of people today."

If it was in the military headquarters, no one would dare to make irresponsible remarks even if they saw Deng Xi's tail and had him by his side.

But in the military academy, the flying chair was too eye-catching. Once the video recorded by the media was uploaded to the official website, the little mermaid with blond hair and blue tail would be noticed by many people.

Si Jisheng gathered Deng Xi's blond hair with his palms and tied it loosely behind Deng Xi's back. The honey and milk that he had ordered before had arrived. He turned around and poured the hot honey milk into the cup prepared for Deng Xi , placed on the flying chair.