78

The sound of the flying chair spraying water mist was extremely clear in the quiet room. The mechanical fingers trapped in the quilt did not close the tactile nervous system, and the moist touch almost wrapped the fingertips.

"Turn around, turn around." Deng Xi shoved the man who was staring at him tightly in front of him, crying softly and incoherently, "Don't look."

Deng Xi's pushing force was very light, the first time he didn't push, but the second time he could feel Yinwei's stiff body moving slightly along with the force.

Some staggered.

Si Jisheng suddenly came back to his senses.

Deng Xi could see the deep heaving of his chest in front of him. They were so close that he could hear the sound of breathing close at hand.

The presence of the cold breath was so strong that it could not be ignored, not to mention the silver eyes that took him into his eyes, Deng Xi felt as if he was exposed to the sight of the little mute, and there was no sense of privacy at all.

Deng Xi pushed him vigorously, and as the eyelids trembled, the water continued to spread, and the blush on the face also expanded a little bit, the ears, neck, and the greasy white flesh under the thin shirt were all covered with powder.

Feel ashamed and angry.

"Get out, little dummy, get out."

Following Deng Xi's strength, Si Jisheng was forced to turn around and turned his back. His tone was unrecognizable, but his voice became hoarse, "Put on your clothes yourself."

"Then, that little mute can't peek."

"I do not watch."

Inside the wall facing the bed is a cloakroom, and there is a huge mirror in the entrance hallway, which is smooth and clear.

The bed and the mirror just formed a diagonal angle.

Si Jisheng stood among them, and when he looked up, he could see everything. The little mermaid in the mirror sank into the bed, lowered his head and looked around helplessly, and didn't notice the big mirror in the cloakroom at all.

After finally finding the pair of little trousers hanging beside the bed, he frantically stretched his hands out of the bed, trying to hook them in.

Because the hands were too short, I could only sit up on my knees and reach down to get them. After I finally got them, I quickly retracted them into the quilt.

But putting clothes on under the quilt was too difficult for the unskilled little mermaid. Deng Xi tried hard several times, but couldn't find a direction to put them on.

Finally, I couldn't bear to lift the quilt.

Si Jisheng closed his eyes in an instant, with forbearance between his brows and eyes, the small sound of clothes being put on behind him kept ringing, and every minute and every second of waiting seemed to become extraordinarily long and tormented.

"alright."

Deng Xi said in a low voice.

Si Jisheng opened his eyes and turned sideways.

Deng Xi hung his head, not daring to look at people, as if he had done something bad, he stared at the water stains all over the bed with a guilty conscience.

The flying chair sprayed with water mist was turned off, Si Jisheng bent down, the flying chair had accumulated water, he was going to activate the special drying mechanism for the little mermaid, and finally looked at Deng Xi on the bed, "Come down first. "