53

The wet mist in the bathroom was still wet, and the residual hot water made people feel hot. After Deng Xi looked down, for some reason, his voice became smaller and smaller involuntarily, "It's too big, I can't wear it."

He choked out a sentence in a breathy voice: "It didn't... slipped down on purpose."

Si Jisheng squeezed the whale pajama pants in his hand.

Deng Xi, who was lying on the little mute's body, could clearly feel the man's chest heaving heavily. The stagnant movements and the calm atmosphere made Deng Xi's face heat up continuously.

Deng Xi was in a hurry, stretching out his hand to hook it up in a panic, trying to pick up the fallen piece of white cloth and put it on properly.

Si Jisheng closed his silver eyes, pressed Deng Xi's hand, "No need to wear it."

Deng Xi responded in a low voice at a loss, "Okay."

Deng Xi let go of the hand holding the cloth, supported the little mute, shook and kicked with his toes, pulled out one foot, then switched to the other, and kicked the little cloth to the other side of the bathtub side.

Although the movements were small, they all happened before Si Jisheng's eyes.

Si Jisheng's voice became hoarse, "Sit down and wait for me to come back."

Deng Xi was helped by the little mute to sit down in the bathtub. The whale pajamas got stuck between her slightly separated legs. The effect was completely different from the one she didn't wear during the day. The long silk yarn was layered on top of each other, blocking everything, while the pajamas For a smooth effect, the fabric itself is a little white.

Si Jisheng moved his eyes away, his Adam's apple rolled slightly, and he left the bathroom calmly. Not long after, he came back with the underwear that he specially bought today that was one size smaller, and put it in the clothes rack next to the bathtub, "Put it on."

He turned his back.

The trivial sound of fabric came from behind, and after a while, I heard the voice of the little mermaid asking for help, "I can't wear this either."

Deng Xi lowered his eyelids helplessly, "This one is really big."

Si Jisheng frowned, and directly bought various sizes of underwear on the optical brain, and asked Deng Xi to try them one by one tomorrow.

What to do tonight.

Si Jisheng whispered, "Will you wear it tomorrow?"

Deng Xi didn't understand why the small piece of fabric was necessary to wear. He nodded his head in a daze, looked at the whale pajama pants, "Can I wear that?"

He loves the big whale icon so much!

Si Jisheng nodded, and bent down next to the bathtub without any complaints, keeping his eyes down all the time, without moving his gaze to other places. After finally putting on the trousers, he endured the tense back before relaxing.

Deng Xi looked at the whale pattern on his body curiously, touched the one on his chest for a while, touched the one on his thigh for a while, his eyelids were bent and bent.

Si Jisheng looked at it quietly for a while, and after sending a message with his optical brain, he reminded, "It's time to rest."

Deng Xi reluctantly withdrew his hand, nodded his head, and stretched out his hand, blinking his eyes and waiting for the little mute to hug him back.

Si Jisheng shook his head and refused, and dragged the cotton to the side of the bathtub, "Persevere."

Deng Xi said "Okay" discouragedly before helping the little mute to stand up.