10

"Did you injure your vocal cords? Do you need to send medical soldiers over for treatment? Marshal, please provide your location, and we will immediately send a starship to pick you up and return to the Empire..." The adjutant said several words anxiously.

Si Jisheng quickly adjusted his emotions, and sent a text message with a cold expression, "No, I'm fine."

"Tell me about your plans."

The adjutant immediately pulled away his personal emotions and reported, "The current plan is to hope that you can issue a statement to appease the public."

As one of the few survivors of this war, no matter whether Si Jisheng is the marshal or not, he should give an explanation to the people.

Si Jisheng nodded, expressing his approval.

"Secondly, we are investigating the instigator of this rumor. The Federation has already taken that galaxy as its own. The Empire cannot clean up after the war. The military department has no evidence for the time being, so we can only cut off the source first."

"At the same time the diplomat is talking to the Federation—"

Si Jisheng's brows and eyes fluctuated slightly, typing, "What are you talking about?"

The adjutant bit the bullet, "Ask for peace."

Seek, and.

The empire above the top of the interstellar world unexpectedly has a day to sue for peace.

Si Ji stagnated for a long time, and it took a long time to recover, typing, "Repeat again."

The adjutant paused for a moment, then repeated what he said just now: "Marshal, we all believe in you. We all have seen how you have come here for the empire, for the military, and for mankind all these years."

"Although you are different from us." The adjutant smiled innocently, "But we will not reject you just because you are not human."

"We were all handpicked by you, please rest assured, and there is no one who will always win the battle." The adjutant said earnestly, because of their status as the marshal, they have been isolated from the crowd, and usually only a few of their cronies can talk to each other. Last sentence or two.

The adjutant was worried.

The marshal alone will not be able to get out.

"Although we lost this battle terribly, you are not a god, who can guarantee that you will continue to lead the empire forward—" the adjutant paused, looking at the text message displayed on the optical brain, his voice became dry , can no longer say a word.

"What if I say that I lost my memory during the war and only regained my sanity after the war?"

The adjutant stared at the upper body of the marshal displayed on the blue screen through the optical brain, and fixed it on Si Ji's silvery ears and cheeks.

This is something that humans don't have at all.

"Are you sure you lost your mind at that time?" There was a trace of fear in the adjutant's eyes.

When known becomes unknown, when controllable becomes uncontrollable.

It was a natural feeling.

He can understand.

Si Jisheng's silver eyes showed mockery, and he typed out the last line, "In three days, I will release an audio statement."

The credibility of the text description is low, and the video states that his identity as a mermaid cannot be revealed.