57

Deng Xi is building blocks with the rabbit.

After Dr. Li brought the cubs here, he went back to work in the treatment center, and even prepared some snacks for the cubs for Deng Xi.

Deng Xi gnawed on a sandwich biscuit, and put a roof building block on the assembled foundation, "When will we have class?"

The cub built the castle seriously, "Mom said that I did all my homework last night correctly, and rewarded me for not having to attend class today."

Deng Xi replied vaguely, a little bored.

They will play this building block game every day after class with Rabbit, Rabbit is always interested, and he may be used to playing by himself, sometimes he can't care about Deng Xi who is stuffy building blocks.

The final result would be that Deng Xi looked at the big castle built by the rabbit in amazement, and then lowered his eyes to look at the crooked human house he built.

There is a sense of shame that is not comparable to that of human cubs.

Deng Xi's superficial understanding of human houses only had a roof and four walls. He pursed his lips, took a bite of the last biscuit, and carefully put the remaining unopened biscuit into the flying chair.

He wanted the little dumb to eat delicious biscuits.

Deng Xi dismantled the house he had built, looked at the instructions and carefully built a shell.

The rabbit came over, "Big brother is amazing."

Only then did Deng Xi bend his eyelids, "Is the rabbit still taking medicine recently?"

The rabbit shook his head, "I told my mother, and my mother took all the medicine away without asking anything."

Deng Xi nodded his head as if he understood.

The rabbit looked at Deng Xi, with white hair hanging on the side of the ear that had returned to its normal shape. Except for the white skin, it looked like a normal human cub. He opened his lips, as if he was embarrassed, and hesitated to speak.

Sensing Rabbit's emotions, Deng Xi put down the building block and asked curiously, "What does Rabbit want to say?"

The rabbit seemed to know that he had done something wrong, so he asked timidly, "Can I share the song recorded by big brother to others?"

Deng Xi asked, "Why not?"

The singing is for others to hear. When Deng Xi is alone in the sea, he seldom sings alone in the dark lair.

He prefers to swim to the surface of the sea or lie on the back of a big whale on a day with blue sky and white clouds. When humming, the sea breeze will blow the singing of the mermaid far and far, so that the whole sea area can hear it .

The rabbit's eyes lit up, "Is it really possible?" He got up from the ground, and the human cub was standing at the same height as Deng Xi who was sitting cross-legged on the carpet.

Deng Xi was still in a daze when she was hugged suddenly, the tip of the cub's nose was the faint scent of milk, the cub said, "Thank you big brother!"

Tu Zai has always been a child with little mood swings, this is the first time Deng Xi has seen him so excited.

Rabbit was very excited, "I have made a lot of friends from other races, they can't afford medicine, they can't get back their ears, tail, and paws, and they need to listen to my big brother singing more than I do." He was afraid that Deng Xi would misunderstand, so he explained anxiously , "But they are not bad guys as others say, they are very good, they rarely go out, and they have never hit anyone."