21

Deng Xi didn't rush forward, and didn't make a sound to disturb him. He secretly hid behind the distant rocks, holding his big tail, careful not to show his feet.

The little mute didn't want him to find out, so Deng Xi pretended that she didn't see anything.

The little mermaid hid behind the reef, covered her eyes, carefully left a gap, and peeped quietly.

This empty gray sand on the seabed is covered with dense shells. Because there are no reefs or coral reefs, the figure of Silver Tail is particularly conspicuous.

Deng Xi could clearly see every move of the little mute.

The silver tail was almost swimming against the gray sand on the bottom of the sea, its tail fin was swinging slowly, and it used its fingertips to fiddle with the shells one by one to see if there was anything hidden under the shells.

On the shoal of the seabed that spread out several kilometers, one shell after another was turned over one after another. It took an unknown amount of time before Silvertail rummaged through a small corner.

Deng Xi unknowingly put down his big tail and stopped covering his eyes. He lay on the back of the rock and stared blankly with his blue eyes.

If you want to find the whole seashell shoal, even one night is not enough time, let alone whether the lost conch was carried all the way here by the waves surging with the wind direction, even if you stay here, at the time they left In time, have you been blown away by the waves again.

Looking for a palm-sized conch in the ocean,

Hope is too slim.

Deng Xi never dared to think about it. The strong fishing line was always difficult to break, and the knot he tied the conch with the fishing line was also very firm and would not be loosened easily.

How did the conch get lost?

Deng Xi pursed his lips. He remembered that Yinwei was angry with him for no reason today. Was it because he was angry with him that he threw away the conch?

Is the little mute starting to hate him?

Deng Xi quietly lowered his eyelids, feeling swollen and stuffy.

It was a strange emotion that he had never experienced in his own life before, a little sad, a little uneasy, a little want to cry.

So why do you want to pick up the lost conch now? Deng Xi doesn't understand.

The shells were rummaged one by one, and the silver tail swimming on the gray sand gradually got farther and farther away from Deng Xi, and the area of ​​the shoal was gradually expanding. As time went by, Si Jisheng's expression became more and more serious. cold.

"Don't look for it anymore."

Si Jisheng paused when he picked up the shell.

Deng Xi didn't know when he swam behind Yinwei, he bit his lip, but still mustered up the courage to ask, "Conch, did you throw it away?"

Si Jisheng clenched his hands tightly, and the shell on his fingertips made an overwhelmed "click" sound and shattered. The shards of the shell sank in the sea water, but the pieces held by his fingers turned into powder. .

Deng Xi couldn't help but backed away, clenching her fists nervously.

As soon as Si Jisheng turned around, he saw Lan Jiao back away slightly.

Apart from the fact that Deng Xi was afraid of the fierce-eyed Yinwei when he saw the little mute at first, gradually, he would boldly lean beside the indifferent Yinwei, even if Si Jisheng didn't say a word, he would chirp and say no. Stop, look happy all the time.