7

Although merman species are weak, they are easy to raise. Their appetite is not large. Deng Xi had already eaten a fish caught by Si Ji a few hours ago. He only ate some seaweed, and his stomach was already full.

Deng Xi stuffed the remaining seaweed into a small cleaned shell in a small corner of the nest, closed the shell with a "snap", and stored it until tomorrow to eat, so he didn't have to pull the weeds tomorrow up!

Looking back, Yinwei also ate the small fish very cleanly, leaving only the white fish bones and inedible fish internal organs, and didn't care about the shallow tooth marks left by Deng Xi.

Looking at the expression, it seems that there is still something to say.

Si Jisheng has not eaten since he fell into this planet. In the waters of the great white shark, the fish schools he killed, he was approached by the great white shark that smelled of blood before he had time to eat. The door, and the wound was carried through the long procession, which consumed a lot of energy.

A small fish just slightly relieved its hunger.

But because he was a sojourner, Si Jisheng just closed his eyes after eating, and rested with hunger. Only when he recovered enough energy could he recover quickly from his injuries.

The mermaid has a very strong self-healing ability in trauma. If the wound on his body were replaced by a normal person, I am afraid that he would not be able to sustain it long ago, and he would close his eyes forever. It can't be cured, even if it is cured, it will leave sequelae that will accompany it for life.

But Yuren is different, in ten days and half a month, the wounds on Si Jisheng's body will be completely healed, and even the scars will disappear.

The trauma on the body hurts all the time, the deep sea is terribly quiet, and the cold sea water erodes the human body. Once you close your eyes, you seem to be plunged into eternal darkness.

This kind of environment will always give people an illusion.

He will die on this unknown planet, sleeping alone in the cold and dark seabed.

Si Jisheng's tightly closed brows and eyes were full of pain and forbearance.

As long as you endure these ten days...

The pain suddenly subsided.

Si Jisheng opened his eyes, there was a light pink mist in the sea water, the little mermaid passed through the pink mist, blinked his blue eyes, and stretched out his hands eagerly.

Deng Xi's palms were covered with red strangle marks, matched with a snow-white complexion, which was extremely shocking. He withdrew his hand again and pushed over a pile of red medicinal herbs, "Little dumb, let's squeeze the medicinal juice into the sea water together."

Si Ji was startled slightly.

Because the injury to the coccyx worsened, his tail could not move, and the silver tail lying in the delicate shell turned over and lay on the seaweed of the shell, revealing the bare/naked back with perfect lines, and the shoulder blades on the back were clearly attached Beautiful thin muscles, thin arms also hang casually outside the shell.

But what Deng Xi noticed was the dense wounds on the little mute's back. His palms hurt a lot, but the little mute may hurt many, many times more than him now.

Deng Xi just wanted to speak, so let him do it by himself.

Si Jisheng silently picked up the medicinal herb that Deng Xi pushed over, and twisted it without saying a word.

Deng Xi also sat on top of the side where the shell was standing, with her long blue tail hanging down, and the fan-shaped tail fin accidentally resting on the waist and belly of the silver tail.