77

The chaotic accident soon ended, and the frogman was taken down for treatment by Dr. Li who came later, and the adjutant who arrived in time evacuated the crowd.

Deng Xi didn't know how to thank Miss Rabbit, so she politely said "Thank you".

Thank you Miss Rabbit for coming back to remind me and helping him out.

Deng Xi looked around and racked his brains, "Can I give you another autograph for my sister?"

He doesn't know what gift to give.

Miss Rabbit smiled, "No need." One of the rabbit ears on the top of her head was half-drooped, and the other stood up excitedly, a little shy, boldly said, "Can I take a photo for you?"

Deng Xi looked at the little mute as if asking for advice.

Si Jisheng nodded slightly.

"Crack——"

A burst of white light flashed.

Miss Rabbit looked at the film shown in the camera. The tall man in military uniform lowered his head and lowered his eyes, his silver eyes were focused, and quietly looked at the blond boy beside him. I can feel the joy just by looking at the photos.

The two of them seemed to have formed a small world of their own, which could no longer accommodate other people.

So what Starnet said is true, right? Miss Rabbit was about to scream inwardly, did Marshal, who has been single for so many years, really spend 10 billion to save a beautiful wife?

Knock it, knock it!

Miss Rabbit held back her excitement, "Then Deng Xi, see you next time?"

Deng Xi also waved, "Goodbye!"

Si Jisheng gave the adjutant a look, and led Deng Xi to leave.

The adjutant understood and caught up with the leaving Miss Rabbit, "Hello, may I know your current occupation? I heard that you are a travel photographer."

"In the future, the military department plans to launch a special science column on the star network to record aliens, so as to narrow the distance between them and ordinary people, so that aliens will no longer be special."

"I wonder if you are interested in cooperating with us?"

·

Through the special channel between the treatment center and the military headquarters, Si Jisheng took Deng Xi back to the top floor. The secretary-general was already waiting at the door, and while handing over an optical computer with a blue screen, he spoke quickly and authentically, "This I don't know who broke the news, but the Ministry of Information traced back the release time, half an hour ago, the time difference was no more than three seconds, there are tens of thousands of different IPs on the whole star network, and the same topic content was released."

What was displayed on the blue screen was because of the high popularity, it became the top topic on the star network headlines - the mermaid's singing can heal the spiritual sea of ​​alien riots.

The second is impressively - you can maintain your sanity when the alien race returns to your ancestors, will you still reject the alien race?

This is an organized and premeditated information war.

Si Jisheng narrowed his eyes slightly, "What actions has the Presbyterian Council made recently?"

The secretary-general reported in a low voice, "The elder stayed at the research institute for a long time before leaving."