70

Although the rest area where Deng Xi is located is on the periphery of the top floor, the top floor of the Military Administration Building is not open to everyone.

Even if his subordinates came to Deng Xi, no one dared to speak like that.

It took only a moment for Si Jisheng to realize that Deng Xi had only spoken half of what he had said, but the sudden vent of emotion caused Deng Xi to be incoherent even when he complained.

Because they were too close, the soft and sticky breath breathed on Si Jisheng's neck, and his voice was terribly muffled, "I said a lot, but I didn't remember it."

"No hurry, speak slowly." Si Jisheng stepped back slightly, raised his warm little face buried in his shoulders with cold mechanical fingers, and looked at the end of Deng Xi's eyes with his lowered silver eyes to confirm that there was no overflowing water After there were no traces of crying, he said, "Sit down first."

Deng Xi obediently stood up.

Taking advantage of this gap, Si Jisheng got up, took a clean new glass, and went to pour a glass of ice water.

The little mermaid is not used to drinking hot water from humans.

Deng Xi looked up at the little mute, leaned over, took the sofa pillow that was leaning on the other side of the man just now, and hugged it in his arms.

If you don't give a hug, don't give a hug.

Deng Xi thought dully.

The pillow of the sofa was cold after being blown by the indoor air-conditioning at first, and after a while, it was warmed up by Deng Xi. It was not as comfortable as the cold body temperature of Yinwei's body, but fortunately, because of being leaned on by the little mute for a while, it was a little There is a cold breath.

Deng Xi could smell it.

After the tip of his nose moved, he felt a little abnormal again.

Although mermaid species living in the deep sea have always been heat intolerant, I haven't reached the point where I can't stand even a little bit of heat, but... Deng Xi glanced at the little dumb again, a little tangled up, I don't know why, it's very uncomfortable to hold him Comfortable.

Even compared to the human dumb, Deng Xi prefers the silver tail with the conjured tail.

Especially the tough silver scales stained with sea water.

The glass water cup was placed on the table, making a soft and crisp sound, Deng Xi came back to his senses suddenly, the tips of his ears became hot instantly, he couldn't help but bury his face in the pillow, only revealing a pair of clear blue eyes.

What is he thinking?

Can't think anymore.

Si Jisheng bent down, and the mechanical fingertips forcefully inserted into the gap between Deng Xi's face and the sofa pillow, and lifted the boy's chin with his fingertips until the tip of the nose covered by the pillow was exposed, allowing fresh air to circulate In, he withdrew his hand.

Deng Xi was fiddled with inexplicably.

Don't give him a hug, don't let him hug this, the little mermaid picked up the glass of water a little unhappy.

The ice water made the glass water glass overflow with drops of water, and it also made the hands a little cold, which made Deng Xi's body heat drop slightly, but for some reason, he subconsciously compared this touch with the little mute.