13

The mermaid can perceive the emotions in the singing, and Deng Xi can hear it from the voice of the little mute.

He was very sad, silently hiding all the pain under the calm sea breeze, Deng Xi didn't understand why Silver Tail's mood was so low, but Silver Tail's singing touched him.

Even the mermaid can't help but be moved by the singing voice, it's very nice.

"I'm not lying." Deng Xi's voice was very soft, he looked at Si Jisheng quietly, and asked after a while, "Little mute, are you unhappy?"

Si Jisheng also looked back quietly.

That is unhappy.

Deng Xi had figured it out, and the little mute would not do anything when he encountered a question that he didn't want to answer. He didn't nod or shake his head. He didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to admit it either, so he could only keep silent.

Deng Xi thought for a while, then leaned over to open the big shell that was put aside, rummaged through and found a large conch with beautiful threads, put it in his ear and listened to it, hooked the corners of his lips in satisfaction, turned around and looked at it unexpectedly. Put it next to Silvertail's ear, "Listen."

The sound of distant waves came bursts from inside the conch.

Si Jisheng was startled.

"This is a gift from me to the little mute!" Deng Xi said "uh" and thought for a while, "I hope that when the little mute is unhappy, it can replace the sea and accompany me with you." Deng Xi didn't mind at all He was not angry at the little mute for concealing himself, his eyelids slightly curved, "Tell him all the bad emotions that you don't want others to know."

When Deng Xi was sad in the past, he didn't want to say anything. Without the company of his tribe, his depression would spread wildly in loneliness. Slowly, he would look for all kinds of beautiful conch shells. When he was sad, he would listen to The sound of different sea waves in various conch shells.

Soon, the mood will become peaceful.

Companionship is the best medicine.

If you don't want to tell him, then tell Conch.

Deng Xi solemnly put the conch in Yinwei's hands.

A slight smile appeared in Si Jisheng's eyes, and he held the delicate conch tightly in his palm.

The night will soon be over.

Wake up again, another bright day.

The big whale worked hard all night, carrying two fish and one shell on its back, and stayed in a sea area where the current was relatively warm in the early morning. Deng Xi shook the sea water with his tail fin to feel the temperature. He was very satisfied and patted it rewardingly. Pat the big head of the big whale.

Deng Xi: "It's here!"

Si Jisheng put the big shell on a reef beach on the sea.

Deng Xi also swam into the sea, swam to the front of the big whale, waved to the big whale, and said loudly: "Goodbye big whale!"

The cry of the blue whale resounded through the entire sea area, as if saying "see you next time" to the little mermaid with blond hair and blue tail.

The blue whale dived into the sea and soon swam out of sight of the fish.

Deng Xi swung his tail fin and swam to the side of Yinwei, "I don't know if this sea area is occupied by other big fish, little mute, let's go and have a look?"

Si Jisheng and Deng Xi swam around the bottom of the sea.

This sea area looks very peaceful, there are no large fish, but there are quite a lot of small fish and shrimps, at least much more than the sea area where Deng Xi settled before. Looks like a nice place to live.