47

Deng Xi slept for a long time.

When I woke up, there was a small lamp at hand, and the audio-visual room did not go completely dark.

He subconsciously looked around, the carpet was empty, and the familiar figure had long since disappeared.

Deng Xi woke up suddenly, looked around, but didn't see the little mute. When he saw the light brain on his wrist, he remembered that he could make a video call to the little mute.

Deng Xi turned on his brain, and paused again when he called out "Little Dumb".

Because the start-up sound of the light brain was set to a voice when Deng Xi fell asleep, "I am dealing with work, you can contact me when you wake up, or you can go out to play, but you have to tell me."

The man's deep voice rang out in the dim audio-visual room, and when Deng Xi woke up, he couldn't see that the flustered emotions of the man were calmed down in an instant.

The little mute did not break his promise.

They agreed in the sea last night that no matter where the other party goes, they must make it clear to each other, and the little mute did it.

The little mermaid leaned back into the flying chair again.

Deng Xi didn't contact the little mute, because he still wanted to stay here for a while, his body was weak after waking up, and he didn't have much energy.

Relying on his vague memory, Deng Xi tentatively imitated the picture of humans using optical brains in the film, and clicked on the star network.

The blue screen in the sky changed instantly, with dense human characters that Deng Xi could not understand, and many colorful pictures on it.

Deng Xi slid down slowly curiously, seeing a few words he could barely recognize among the unfamiliar words, and didn't know what each picture represented.

But he's still fun to watch.

He randomly clicked on the blue screen with his fingertips, and he didn't know what he was pressing. The optical brain suddenly made a "ding--" sound, and a lively mechanical female voice suddenly sounded.

"Hello, I am your optical brain system, you can call me Zhinao, or Xiaozhi."

"It is detected that you seem to need my guidance, is there anything you need help with?"

The optical brains of the interstellar era are extremely intelligent. Each optical brain is equipped with a novice guide, and the optical brain will sound a reminder if it catches the host's unreasonable behavior during use.

Generally, when human beings are equipped with new optical brains, this tasteless function will be turned off.

But Deng Xi's new optical computer is different. After Si Jisheng took it out, he simply set up fast communication and handed it to Deng Xi.

Deng Xi was startled by the sudden female voice. After a while, after confirming that the voice came from Guang Brain, he tentatively asked, "Hello?"

Zhinao: "Hello."

Dialogue can be communicated.

Deng Xi tilted his head curiously, "Are you human?"

He thought it was the same as when the little mute was communicating, the voice that sounded from Guang Guang's brain was someone else communicating with him.

Zhinao explained, "Xiaozhi is a robot equipped with an optical brain system."

robot?

Deng Xi knew that the little mute had explained to him that on the day when he was taken away from the scientific research institute, on the spaceship, the little mute told him that the robot was like a blue whale that helped him move. You can find them wherever you need help.