35

The mermaid's voice was soft and light, like the sea breeze blowing slowly under the sun, it blew into the ears, dispelling the coldness in the blood bit by bit.

The spiritual sea began to calm down, and the merman's sharp claws no longer protruded, but the fingertips were still aching, and the residual pain was like a sharp blade, showing the unbelievable pain in the already riddled spiritual sea. presence.

The slightest touch will bleed.

But just be patient.

Si Jisheng made a promise, "I will cure the disease."

Will never forget again.

Deng Xi raised the corner of her lips, revealing a small dimple, "From now on, if the little mute still gets sick, I will help the little mute remember."

Si Jisheng asked back, "Aren't you afraid?"

He remembered how timid Deng Xi was when he was in the sea. He clearly had such a heaven-defying racial talent, but he rarely used it.

In the hands of a caring person, the mermaid's singing voice would be a sharp weapon to seduce any creature's mind, and it could easily make everyone obey.

But Deng Xi won't.

Singing is just a way for him to protect himself when he encounters danger in the sea. He will curl up his tail in fear of large creatures, but he never thought of using singing to harm those large sea creatures.

Deng Xi proudly raised her head, "I can sing, and the little mute will become obedient!"

He wanted to protect himself and the sick little mute with his singing.

Si Jisheng's indifferent expression disappeared at some point, and a slight smile appeared in his silver eyes, and soon, he said in a hoarse voice, "If the singing fails, don't stay by my side anymore, no matter how far, how far you can swim .”

Deng Xi worried, "What about the little mute?"

Si Jisheng comforted, "I will return to normal by myself, don't worry."

Deng Xi nodded with a half understanding.

Si Jisheng remembered something, and continued to ask, "When I'm not around, if someone comes to ask you to sing, you don't have to worry about them."

Deng Xi tried to write it down and nodded his head vigorously.

After all the things to be said were said, Si Jisheng bent down and put the blue tail into the pool. The moment the tail fin touched the sea water, Deng Xi subconsciously grabbed Si Jisheng's arm, as if he was reluctant to let go of the little dumb , Leaving this embrace is the same.

Because of the embracing posture, most of the blue fish tail hanging in the pool was attached to the human legs. Deng Xi realized later that the rough human clothes were grinding his fish tail.

Starting from the transparent blue scales spreading downwards from the abdomen, they are already tightly attached.

Si Jisheng let go of his hand.

Deng Xi subconsciously lowered her eyelids because of the rough feeling, and then paused for a moment.

"Teacher Xiaomei" who popularized human organs suddenly appeared in Deng Xi's mind. With a blushing face, Deng Xi obediently let go of his hand, and slid from the human body into the pool by himself.

Humans are weird.

There is no chamber for mermaids, wouldn't they feel shy when posting with their friends?