50

Vaguely, Deng Xi, immersed in his sleep, seemed to feel that his newly transformed human legs were being touched.

Because of the bruises on the leg, it hurts a little every time I touch it.

Deng Xi's legs hadn't walked for a long time, they were delicate and sensitive, and the pain was more obvious, and there were bursts of pain in the legs, and after a while, the sleeping little mermaid kicked impatiently, vaguely He muttered dreamily, "Don't...touch."

"pain."

The kicking legs were tightly gripped by someone in the next second, Deng Xi couldn't break free no matter how hard he kicked, the heavy drowsiness was driven away by these few blows, he opened his eyes in sleepiness, and looked at the past hazily .

All he could see was the little mute who had regained his human form half-kneeling on the ground.

Deng Xi rubbed his eyes, and after confirming that it was not a hallucination, he rushed forward in surprise, "Is the little mute cured?"

When Si Jisheng was suddenly hugged tightly, he was slightly startled, and then said in a low voice, "Sit down first."

Deng Xi said "En!", and sat back obediently.

After taking a closer look, I found that the little mute was holding his leg, dipped a cotton swab in the treatment solution, and applied it bit by bit to the bruises on his leg. The movements were very light and careful, and every trace of bruising was covered. None missed.

Deng Xi only felt slight pain when he touched a wound with broken skin and bleeding.

Deng Xi propped his palms on the seat below him, and obediently let his legs hang down. Seeing his human legs that had become ugly because they were full of scars, he couldn't help curling up his pink toes, "This is what the sea promised. Change it for me."

He whispered, "But I haven't learned how to walk yet."

So I bumped and bumped and fell and got a lot of injuries.

But it does not matter.

Si Jisheng agreed, "I will teach you how to walk in the future."

Deng Xi slightly bent his eyes, "Pull the hook!"

Si Jisheng stopped what he was doing, stretched out his fingertips, and made a small poke with Deng Xi.

Si Jisheng continued to apply the treatment solution.

Deng Xi moved his legs uncomfortably, and muttered in a low voice, "Ugly."

Mermaids love all things beautiful.

His current legs are in a state that Deng Xi can't even see, they are not good-looking at all.

Deng Xi's voice was very soft.

But in the next second, I heard the little mute say, "Not ugly."

Si Jisheng whispered, "It's very beautiful."

He paused, then asked again, "Does it hurt?"

Deng Xi didn't want to lie to the little mute, he thought for a while, then stretched out his fingertips and gestured, "It only hurts a little."

After returning to the human form, Deng Xi's delicate ankle was held in warm palms, and the cold thin lips covered a bruise on the calf without warning.

A very light, very light kiss.

He was imitating the way of the little mermaid, to stabilize Deng Xi, and silently said with movements, blowing, kissing, the pain will be gone.