80

Late at night, the entire pool became very quiet.

The little mermaid sleeps curled up in the shell, and the chimaera sleeps in the shell on the other side.

Around the two big shells, there is another small shell, that's where the little jellyfish stays.

Jellyfish are nocturnal creatures.

The small empty shell inside spreads wide at the bottom of the water, and the little jellyfish, which should have been sleeping peacefully like a mermaid, floats around the shell, its tentacles opening and closing, swimming up and down at the bottom of the water.

The transparent soft shell can only be noticed when it glows, and when no one touches the jellyfish, it is completely hidden in the sea water.

The little jellyfish surrounded the big sleeping shell of the little mermaid, clinging to the seaweed, unable to sneak into the tightly closed shell bed, followed the seaweed all the way, and reached the edge of the transparent glass cover.

In the next second, the comfortably stretched tentacles closed in shock, and a human hand was stuck on the outside of the glass cover, with five fingers spread wide, and there was a septum between the fingers.

This is a webbed claw.

Look carefully, there is still a layer of air between the webbed claw and the glass cover, it is so eager to touch the glass cover.

In an instant, the invisible laser network around the entire manor lit up and released an electric current.

It retracted quickly after being hurt.

The little jellyfish covers the top of its own jellyfish with its tentacles, and the sound of "sizzling" can be heard through a layer of screen.

Clearly seeing a flash of silver under the water surface, he swam back and forth around the glass cover a few times unwillingly, and left angrily when he found that he really couldn't get in.

After a long time, the little jellyfish tremblingly put down the tentacles covering the top of the jellyfish, and swam to the big shell where Deng Xi was sleeping, and used the tentacles to grab the gap between the tightly closed shells, anxiously The whole body flickered.

Wake up! There are bad guys!

·

Deng Xi woke up early in the morning. As soon as he opened the shell cover, he found the little jellyfish hanging on the shell with its tentacles, crooked and fast asleep.

He carefully poked it with his fingertips, but the little jellyfish did not respond except for a blink. Deng Xi picked it up and looked around, and found that the little jellyfish he gave to the little jellyfish was lying quietly on the white sand under the sea. shell bed.

Deng Xi wondered in a low voice, "Little jellyfish, why are you sleeping outside?"

The tentacles of the little jellyfish floated in the sea, wrapped around the little mermaid's fingertips, and rubbed against the transparent jellyfish.

Seeing that the little jellyfish still hadn't woken up, Deng Xi carefully put the fragile jellyfish body back into the small shell. He knew the sleeping time of the little jellyfish, so he thoughtfully didn't wake her up, and then gently pulled away the entangled fingers. Close the shell.

He looked at the empty seagrass beds inside the silver shells, and the little mute woke up first today.

Deng Xi glanced at the locator on his brain, and after confirming that the other little red dot was next to him, he swung his tail fin on the bottom of the sea and swam twice.