63

Deng Xi's unilateral cold war lasted until the second day. It wasn't that he didn't want to deal with the little mute, but with his expressionless silver eyes, he couldn't help but recall the thought of pressing him into a shell and forcing him to listen to each word. Finished silver tail.

As soon as he arrived at the military headquarters, Deng Xi couldn't wait to ride the flying chair to the rest area. He didn't control it twice before being held down. Si Jisheng leaned slightly and asked Deng Xi, "Do you remember what I said yesterday? "

Deng Xi nodded his head.

Under the subtle gaze of the adjutant, Si Jisheng straightened the crooked collar of Deng Xi's refusal to help him dress this morning, and then stretched out his fingertips, ready to stick the silver conch earrings covered under the blond hair to the place where they should be. position.

It was also worn by Deng Xi herself. She refused the help of the little mute and tried to learn it. As a result, the magnetic absorber was worn crookedly and the earrings were crumbling.

When they were about to meet each other, Deng Xi turned his head slightly to avoid him, and he also felt a little guilty, and said incoherently, "I can do it myself."

The fingertips fell into the air for a moment, and Si Jisheng narrowed his silver eyes slightly.

Deng Xi panicked, "I, I, I went to find the bunny."

The flying chair flew away at high speed in an instant.

The adjutant obviously felt that the Marshal's air pressure had suddenly dropped. He looked at the golden ornament that had just appeared on the Marshal's body two days ago, a small and delicate conch earring.

It's still a couple model, one gold and one silver.

There is also a transparent blue fish scale bracelet that is hidden by the military uniform and clings to the wrist bone.

Except for the imperial epaulettes, he has never worn other accessories, and even the cloakroom is completely black. These two decorations are like the exclusive imprint for Si Jisheng.

It hurts other people's eyes.

The corners of the adjutant's eyes twitched. He really didn't understand why the young couple who were in love were quarreling awkwardly today because they were still in love with each other yesterday.

Si Jisheng noticed the adjutant's eyes and looked over coldly.

The adjutant looked away nonchalantly.

In the silence.

Suddenly there was a voice, "How long have you been married?"

The adjutant coughed violently, scratched the back of his head, and smiled honestly, "The fifth anniversary will be in two days."

He even invited the marshal to come to his wedding. Although he was rejected, the adjutant can guarantee that the marshal will remember, but he doesn't know why he asked that on purpose.

Si Jisheng repeated, "Anniversary?"

The adjutant said with great experience, "My daughter-in-law has a special sense of ritual. She can celebrate 800 anniversaries a year, such as the first meeting, the first confession, the anniversary of how long we have been together, how many years of marriage—"

Si Jisheng coldly interrupted the adjutant's long passage, "What's the point?"

The adjutant was speechless for a moment, and his face was indescribable, "Isn't this just an excuse to buy some gifts solemnly to make her happy."