55

It's like on the way home, I suddenly saw a rose, I thought you would like it, so I brought it back and gave it to you.

Gifts can be long-planned or unexpected.

The star-sized translucent golden conch is looming under the silver hair, with complicated threads, which complement the golden epaulettes on the black military uniform.

Deng Xi held up his own one, turned his face slightly, revealing his blond hair and lower ears, "Little dumb help me take it."

Si Jisheng took the small bright silver conch from Deng Xi, lowered his head slightly, lowered his eyes, and attached the earrings to Deng Xi's earlobe.

The feeling of wearing earrings is very novel, and Deng Xi can't help but raise his hand to touch it to make sure it's still there.

Si Jisheng curled his fingertips slightly, "Will it work?"

Deng Xi was stunned for a moment, then shook his head honestly, he bent his eyelids, "You little mute teach me."

Si Jisheng stretched out his fingertips and touched Deng Xi's earlobe.

Sensitive ears were pinched, and the touch was magnified by the rough calluses on the fingertips. Si Jisheng looked down at Deng Xi's ears turning red little by little, and a faint smile appeared in his eyes.

Because they were too close, their breaths were almost intertwined. Deng Xi didn't know why, his face was a little hot, and the sticky breath came out from the tip of his nose, and sprinkled on the cold neck of the man in front of him.

Deng Xi raised his hand to fan the wind, and said with a sticky nasal voice, "It's so hot."

Si Jisheng paused slightly, and he followed Deng Xi's example, extruding a low "Huh?" from his nasal voice, and asked, "Is it hot?"

Deng Xi blinked her blue eyes ignorantly, "Isn't the little mute hot?"

Si Jisheng shook his head slightly, "Concentrate."

He pressed the sharp point of the conch, and rubbed the pink earlobe with his fingertips, and said seriously, "Press once to start recording, and press a second time after recording to save it."

But Deng Xi only heard a few words, and for some reason it became hotter, he whispered, "I see."

The first time, the second time, it's very simple, he remembered it all!

After receiving Deng Xi's response, Si Jisheng let go of his hand, "I also have a present that I want to give to you,"

Deng Xi opened his foggy eyes, surprised and looking forward to it, "What what? What gift?!"

Si Jisheng stood up, found a damp wooden box on the spaceship, put it on the table, "Open it and have a look."

The reddish-brown wooden box was not locked. After Deng Xi opened it, he saw a palm-sized shell inside. There was still wet seawater on the white shell. His eyes lit up, "This is the little dumb Give me my second shell."

The first is a shell bed for him to sleep on.

Si Jisheng denied it, "It's not a shell."

Deng Xi blinked in confusion.

"Keep opening."

The moist white shell was like a mysterious gift box, Deng Xi carefully opened it to see the treasure inside.

The soft tentacles entangled his fingertips without warning, soft and wet, and the transparent body would shine with each breath.

Deng Xi blinked blankly, thinking that he was hallucinating, he looked at the little mute in a panic, and then at the little creature in the shell, and after a while, he rolled his eyelids.