Extra 9-11

Xixi took one bite of this fish cake, and Xiao Yinxia took one bite, and they were quickly divided among them.

Most of it went into the little silver shark's mouth, Xixi watched her brother finish eating the rest of the fish cakes, she couldn't help being dumbfounded, "Brother is so good to eat."

The little silver shark pursed her lips, "I will catch the fish in the future, don't worry."

Of course eating more also means doing more.

And with the mermaid cub like this, he might not be able to catch enough fish to fill his stomach even if he catches it for a whole day.

Xixi thought for a while, flicked her little tail, and raised her head proudly, "I don't need my brother to catch fish, Xixi can grab the balls and give them to my brother to eat!" The mermaid cub bent its blue eyes stupidly, "This way my brother won't be hungry."

The little silver shark was stunned for a moment, then snorted coldly, turned her face away and said, "I told you that the seaweed ball is not tasty and not nutritious."

As soon as the words fell, he remembered the time when the mermaid cub cried and said that he could not catch fish and could only eat the balls, and turned back to make amends, "With me here, you don't need to eat seaweed balls in the future."

Is there a brother?

Xixi reacted belatedly, "Does brother want to live and play with Xixi?"

After seeing Xiao Yinxia nodding, Xixi's blue eyes lit up, "Really? Really?"

The little silver shark nodded as a matter of course.

He won't leave the naive little mermaid alone, the sea is much more peaceful than Star E, but the hidden dangers in it are no less than Star E.

For such a stupid fish, the little silver shark is worried that Xixi will not live to grow up.

The mermaid cub gestured with its small hands, "Does Xixi eat fish every day?"

The little chimaera nodded coldly.

The mermaid cub let out a "wow", "Brother is amazing!"

Little Yinxia pursed her lips uncomfortably, and fell silent.

Xixi thought for a while, then looked at the little dolphin, "Brother, can you bring the little dolphin with you?"

Little Silverfish hesitated for a moment.

Xixi also felt that the little dolphin ate too much, and felt a little guilty, "The little dolphin can catch fish and eat it by itself."

The mermaid cub swam up to the little dolphin and asked something, the little dolphin turned around and groaned to the little chimaera.

Xixi said in a low voice, "Yes, that's it. If you go and rub brother, brother will agree."

Before the little chimaera could react, the little dolphin that swam over with its tail poked its head against it, its silver hair fluttered in the sea water, and its face was rubbed unnaturally by the slippery little dolphin.

Xixi looked at her elder brother who secretly turned red after being rubbed on the face by herself just like last time, and slightly bent her blue eyes.

Brother is so easy to be shy.

so cute.

Xiao Yinxia muffled, "Then take it with you."