97

The research report of the military department is extremely authoritative, almost sideways to the public to verify the authenticity of the unknown video, and the public on Starnet immediately pointed their sharp spears at the Presbyterian Church and the elders.

Including the royal family.

Their appeal is simple - the truth of the year.

Video of the second half of the trial session.

The official account of the empire has been completely bombarded by the people. It is a rare petition in the century-old history of the empire.

On the top floor of the Military and Political Building, the sunlight from the floor-to-ceiling windows illuminates the entire room. A man in a black and gold military coat is sitting on a chair. The light jumps on the smooth golden epaulettes. He looks at the void quietly, with calm eyes, It seems to be waiting for something.

Soon, the communication rings.

Immediately after the connection was made, there was a faintly angry voice, "What do you want to stop?"

Si Jisheng took it easy, "It's very simple, let those who deserve it pay the price."

Three years ago, a few insignificant people in the Presbyterian Church were sentenced, but the real murderer was hidden behind the scenes, hiding behind these scapegoats.

He had been unsure for years whether the elders were involved.

But everything confessed by the experimental product made Si Jisheng guess who planned everything that was connected in a row three years ago.

The Duke of Granville roared at the other end of the communication, "Do you know what kind of scandal this is for the empire?!"

Si Jisheng's tone was suddenly cold, "It is the scandal of the empire to make the dead wronged."

Communications fell silent.

The Duke of Grant gritted his teeth, and the royal family was bullied by the military to make the alien treaty fully effective. Now they can't hold the marshal's weakness, and they have no capital to negotiate at all.

Si Ji gave an ultimatum, "In half an hour, the military department will issue an arrest warrant for the elder on suspicion of organizing human experiments. It is only a matter of time before I can get the video of the trial meeting."

When the elders arrive at the territory of the military department, there are ways to get the elders to beg to give them the video.

Duke Gran's complexion turned extremely ugly in an instant.

If it is announced by the royal council, the public will only target the Presbyterian Church, but if it is announced by the military department, the royal family will also fall into public criticism.

Why deliberately conceal it, why cover the Presbyterian Church? The Duke of Granville sighed heavily, and sat down on the sofa. If the balance among the three parties in the empire was broken, the royal family alone would not have the ability to compete with the powerful military.

There was a sudden sound on the other side of the communication.

The Duke of Gran's came back to his senses, and suddenly heard the marshal's voice of a young man, clear, dependent, and panicked, "I didn't see you when I woke up."

The light brain was put down, and the Marshal's voice became farther away, but it was enough for the Duke of Granville to hear. The other party's cold tone melted in an instant, and he asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"