79

Si Jisheng patiently registered a star network account on Deng Xi's optical computer, and the part of information authentication was to use the ID card he had prepared for Deng Xi before.

It is not an imperial citizen stamped without authorization, but a piece of interstellar citizen's identity certificate for borrowing in the empire.

He is very clear about the little mermaid's affection for the planet that raised him and the unbreakable bond with the sea.

Si Jisheng connected the light brain and Deng Xi's conch earrings, and downloaded all the recordings that were still saved during this period, but the time was very short.

Deng Xi held the conch ear stud necklace that he made, and watched the little dumb operation ignorantly, "Is this recorded by the little conch?"

Si Jisheng nodded.

Deng Xi listened to them one by one.

Each audio is very short, and the conch earrings will automatically record when they touch the tip. After Deng Xi wears it around his neck, he often touches it by mistake. He listens to it one by one, and hardly hears anything. The sound of talking to someone else.

Deng Xi couldn't help but blush, "Have you heard of the little mute?"

Si Jisheng has heard every one of them.

He promised Deng Xi that he would listen to the songs he recorded every day.

Seeing that the little mute didn't respond, Deng Xi knew that the other party had heard it all. He listened to dozens of recordings in a row, and the last recording had a singing voice. It was the song he sang to the little raccoon that day.

It was also the last song Deng Xi sang these days.

Deng Xi felt that it was a pity, "Is there no song you sang before?" He asked the little mute.

Si Jisheng said in a low voice, "Yes."

Deng Xi's eyes lit up, "Really?"

He watched the little mute turn on the optical brain, and played the saved audio bit by bit to himself, from the first song Deng Xi sang after he got the conch earrings to the last song.

Deng Xi bent his eyelids.

It turned out that the little mute had recorded them all a long time ago.

Deng Xi thought about it, and decided to ask the little mute for his opinion, because he gave the little mute these songs to listen to.

If the little mute doesn't like him to let others hear these songs, then he will sing some new ones.

"Is the little mute willing too?"

The blue eyes looked over expectantly.

Si Jisheng paused, and lowered his voice, "Aside from these, will you sing for me in the future?"

Deng Xi nodded vigorously, "Of course!"

Si Jisheng nodded, "Then let it go."

If the little mermaid is happy because more people like him, then Si Jisheng will support Deng Xi unconditionally, but he hopes that he will always be the one who will accompany Deng Xi to see the wider world.

Si Jisheng sent all the saved audio to Deng Xi's optical brain, and slowly taught Deng Xi how to use the optical brain to record audio, and then how to publish the audio to the star network.

Deng Xi tried to operate by himself, and the first one he was going to release was the audio of coaxing the little raccoon.

After the star network was refreshed, he saw an audio message on his homepage, and Deng Xi said pleasantly, "Successful!"