23

The mermaid's humming sounded slowly in the silent seabed, Deng Xi's voice was trembling, and there were some crying sounds, louder for a while, quieter for a while, singing purely by instinct.

But it still sounds great.

The sea water spread the low, light and toneless singing far and far away, and the sea bottom, which was boiled because of the threat brought by the chimaera, seemed to have regained its tranquility.

The singing of the mermaid is the gift of the sea to the mermaid species. It is as tolerant, gentle and peaceful as the sea, and it cultivates new life in the tranquility of all things.

Every time Deng Xi encounters a dangerous large sea creature that cannot be dealt with, under controllable conditions, he will hum a few out-of-tune songs. The healing power of the mermaid's singing will make them lose any attack desire for a short time.

Often at this time, no matter how fierce the sea creatures are, they will become as obedient as Deng Xi's sticky little jellyfish.

The tense shoulders and neck were slowly relaxed in the soft singing by the ear, and the violent factor in the mental power subsided slowly with the singing, and was replaced by a heightened sense of touch. Behind him was a warm body, tightly embraced by the young man. The hands in front of the body, the fingertips were so hard that they turned white, and the tail fins were twisted tightly.

It is obviously a very insignificant power, but Yinjiao was easily imprisoned in this warm embrace.

Embracing with the breath of the sea, tranquility and devotion.

In the dark and silent seabed, blond hair and silver threads danced and intertwined in the sea water. The silver tail with empty eyes stood in the sea water, and the blue tail that passed through the rapids hugged it tightly from behind.

The shallow humming sounded for an unknown how long before the exhausted Deng Xi stopped.

Today, he had too many emotional ups and downs, and he was frightened a lot. He swam back and forth between the two seas for a long time, and he was already very tired. All with tiredness.

The hostility on Yinwei's body gradually disappeared, and there was no other abnormality when the singing stopped. Deng Xi tentatively let go of his hand and tail carefully, but the resting ferocious beast moved again, and Deng Xi was so frightened that he hugged it again. After going up, Yinjiao settled down again.

Although the singing stopped, the mermaid's inherent affinity was still at work.

Deng Xi hugged him for a long time, and loosened tentatively again. He stretched out his hand hard, patted Yin Jiao's head, and coaxed clumsily, "Little dumb, be good." The little mermaid whispered softly while purring. "Don't move," demanded.

The movement of stroking the silver hair was very light, and Yinyu subconsciously rubbed Dengxi's palm slightly. After feeling it, her sleepy blue eyes slightly curved, and she praised, "Mm, very good."

Deng Xi took Si Jisheng's hand, he didn't avoid the sharp claws of the silver shark at all, but inserted his tender fingers into it.

Interlock your fingers and hold them tightly.

The sense of security that was loosened from the embrace was restored again.

Yinjiao became quiet again.

Deng Xi took his hand, trying to swim away from this sea area, but before pulling it, Yinwei bent down, picked up the conch fragments on the gray sand, and held it tightly in his palm.

He rubbed his thumb knuckle uncomfortably. From the naked eye, there was nothing there, but when he touched it, he could feel the obvious iron texture. The thing on his hand seemed to be continuously heating up, even rapidly Started shaking slightly.