34

It's amazing, as if there is a magic power that can hypnotize.

Deng Xi thought vaguely.

"cough."

A slight low cough sounded suddenly.

Deng Xi woke up instantly, took a peek at the little mute with his back turned to him, and tried to pull himself together.

Teacher Xiaomei suddenly pointed to the triangular area of ​​the mannequin, "This place is our male reproductive organs."

The sleepy little mermaid's eyes widened. Although he had never seen the actual human reproductive organs, Deng Xi just looked at the picture and realized that it seemed to be somewhat similar to the thing in the mermaid's chamber.

More than a little.

It is very similar.

Deng Xi couldn't help but want to look at Yinwei again, just turned halfway, and then turned back stiffly, unable to look, can't look, can't look!

The eyelids were misty, even the roots of the ears were slightly red, and the face was also hot.

In the mermaid group, the chamber of the mermaid is a very private place, it is only opened to their partner, and it can only be seen by the partner. Staring at the chamber of other mermaids has only one meaning, that is, wanting to □ Already.

Deng Xi only regards the little mute as his favorite little friend.

Between friends and friends, it is too offensive.

In the ear, the teacher Xiaomei in the video suddenly became serious, "Kids pay attention, if anyone is staring at your place, they must stay away from this big pervert."

Deng Xi's breath was stagnant, and she couldn't help covering her face.

he did not do it on purpose.

It's not a small pervert either.

After the video playback stopped, the pool fell into a quiet atmosphere, and the little mermaid could not wait to find a crack to get in. Si Jisheng sat quietly for a while, and thoughtfully provided a buffering environment for Deng Xi.

The sound of walking gradually faded away.

After a while, Deng Xi put his head down, swung his tail fins around twice, then retracted into the water, taking a deep breath of the cool oxygen in the sea water.

At a loss, Deng Xi accidentally knocked down Guangnao,

The blue screen switched to the interface that was not cleared during the touch, and Deng Xi hurriedly helped the optical brain up, trying to restore it to its original state and prove that he had done nothing.

When you look up, there is an auto-playing video.

With the picture of sea water fluctuating, it sinks continuously in the darkness, sinks again, and in the darkness, pieces of aquatic plants are lifted off, revealing a dark hole, followed by slowly diving in, in the silence , suddenly shimmering.

A pair of familiar silver vertical pupils appeared in the darkness.

At this time, Deng Xi still didn't understand.

Until the next second, a dozen slightly muffled sounds suddenly sounded in the quiet cave.

Deng Xi didn't know what the sound was, but he was inexplicably flustered. He opened his eyes wide, but he could only hear a muffled sound in the darkness.