88

A clumsy and green kiss.

Active and bold invitation.

In the darkness, the temperature continued to rise, and they drowned in each other's breath, vainly absorbing the little bit of air that remained under the squeeze.

Nearly suffocating.

Deng Xi's eyelids kept trembling, and he waited for a long time, but he didn't wait for the familiar barbed tongue to get into his mouth. The waiting process was a bit embarrassing, and tears overflowed from the corners of his eyes.

The little mermaid thought that Yinjiao was still suffering.

At a loss, he recalled how the little mute had been in person in the past, vaguely remembered something, and approached anxiously and dissatisfied.

When he was about to touch it, the back of his neck was suddenly held down, Deng Xi's head was supported by the cold mechanical gloves, and the next moment, his thin lips pressed against him with strong force.

The cold tip of the tongue burrowed into the hot and humid mouth.

The unexpected kiss made Deng Xi couldn't help backing away, but was forced forward by the big palm on the back of the head, which was tough and did not allow any force of refusal.

The pink and tender lips were so soft and rotten by the kiss, showing a reddish color, Deng Xi's blue eyes kept overflowing with tears, but she couldn't help but voluntarily pressed forward and tighter.

Consciously thinking, why this time seems to be a little different, not as deep as last time, the barbs will avoid his soft palate.

Although it is also fierce, it is much more comfortable.

Like a different person.

Deng Xi thought confusedly, he was sitting on the silver fishtail, making a "whimper" sound like a small animal, his breathing was getting hotter and hotter, his sitting posture gradually changed to leaning forward, supporting his body with his knees, and quickly poured into the silver fish. In Shark's embrace.

Falling into this long and moist kiss, sinking in this cold breath forever, "Hold." The little mermaid cried from the gap of the kiss, "I want to hug."

The mechanical gloves that did not close the tactile nervous system were pressed between Deng Xi's legs, and Deng Xi shrank forward even more in the cold. He was wearing summer shorts, without the barrier of clothes, the coldness of the machine was extremely prominent.

The loose black mechanical hand was just hanging, without any extra movements, but the emotion of restraint and forbearance was overturned in the next second.

The fingertips felt wet to the touch.

Si Jisheng paused for a moment, raised his silver eyes halfway, and pulled his lips and tongue away, and just after they separated, Deng Xi stuck them together dissatisfied.

It's not enough to kiss.

He didn't know that the mechanical finger pressing his leg followed the touched water, slowly going up, as if probing, and then the imperial marshal's cold and pure black mechanical finger was stained wet.

Si Jisheng was obviously stunned for a moment.

Deng Xi didn't realize it until she was iced for a while, her ears were flushed, her whole body was pink, and she stopped kissing, and buried her face in the man's shoulder and neck, crying in embarrassment, "It's all your fault."