59

Deng Xi was covered under a black military uniform, his forehead rested on the man's shoulders and neck, and his breath was filled with the cold rusty air of the golden epaulets. He poked his head out secretly, and saw the indifferent expression of the little mute when he raised his eyes.

Instead of answering the little mute's question, he stretched out his fingertips, lightly touched the side of the little mute's ear, and tapped the tip of the little conch.

When playing with the little jellyfish, Deng Xi pokes the top of the transparent jellyfish and hums softly.

When going to the sea to bask in the sun, Deng Xi would also press the little conch to record a cheerful and relaxed tone.

Deng Xi also recorded the song he sang to the little raccoon with the little conch on his ear.

He played it to the little mute.

The palm holding Dengxi froze slightly, and Si Jisheng listened quietly.

Deng Xi straightened up slightly, and rested his chin on the little mute's shoulder again. He saw that there were some small biscuit crumbs on the back of the little mute's shoulder, and he patted it off with his fingertips clumsily.

The humming in the conch sounded quietly and ended quietly.

Si Jisheng stepped onto the spaceship with Deng Xi in his arms, and made a comment, "It sounds good."

The recorded singing didn't have that strong effect on Si Jisheng's huge spiritual sea, but it could still relax the spiritual sea a little.

He leaned over to put Deng Xi on the sofa, Deng Xi put his arms around the little dumb's shoulders and refused to let go, he pursed his lips slightly, although he was a little ignorant, but he didn't understand anything, Deng Xi raised his head, "Little dumb needs a hug."

A companionship hug.

The ship starts automatically.

Si Jisheng propped himself up on the sofa chair, and when he got up, Deng Xi, who was hugging him, would also be brought up, and his movements could only stop.

Silver eyes stared at Deng Xi for a long time, Deng Xi also blinked his eyelids, looking back with some worry.

After a day of government affairs at the military headquarters, he led his subordinates to fight on the training ground, and visited the rescue station again.

Every day is no different from usual, but today seems to be extra tired.

Si Jisheng propped his legs up and bent them by the side of Deng Xi's legs. He was about to cover Deng Xi who was sitting obediently on the sofa under his body, and he was more silent than usual for a long time.

Deng Xi wasn't afraid, he straightened up and hugged her tightly even harder.

Si Jisheng closed his silver eyes, put his arms around Deng Xi's waist and picked him up, turned around and sat on the sofa chair, his posture instantly changed to Deng Xi sitting on human lap.

Deng Xi moved his body uncomfortably, but was held down by the mechanical glove again.

Si Jisheng's voice was particularly deep, "Don't move." He said again, "Just hug for a while."

Just let it go for a while.

Deng Xi obediently stopped his movements. He still held the candy that Little Teddy gave him with slightly clenched palms. He felt hot and was a little annoyed. "Little dumb is not a big villain." He turned around and put the candy heavily on the table. "Don't listen to them."