65

There are no flowers in the deep sea.

Although there are many kinds of plants on the seabed, most of them are distributed in the form of algae, and the most common ones in Dengxi are dark green seaweeds.

When he settles in a new lair, he will not only spend a lot of time to rule out whether this sea area is dangerous to him, but also spend a lot of effort to find a colorful living coral reef on the seabed.

The little mermaid with blond hair and blue tail will swim quietly on the coral reef. When the blue fan-shaped tail fin swings, it will set off waves of ripples. In the silence of the deep sea, listen to the sound of the coral breathing on the bottom of the sea .

You will also watch the large sea anemones clinging to the coral reefs. They have brilliant colors, much like flowers in the human world, with tentacles layered on top of each other and stretched out like petals.

They are alive.

Like Dengxi, corals and sea anemones are also animals on the bottom of the sea.

A large sea anemone swayed slightly with the waves,

It was a magnificent scene.

In addition to sea anemones, there are also some algae plants growing beside the coral reefs, colorful coral algae that grow luxuriantly like a canopy, white coral grass like branches, and various lights. I remember it, but I don’t know their names. seaweed.

They gather together to form a beautiful "garden" outside Dengxi's lair. When he is bored, besides looking for shells to play with, he will lie down in his "garden" and spit bubbles among the coral reefs while poking holding tentacles of sea anemones.

Take a quiet afternoon nap.

Since coming to the human world, Deng Xi has been adapting, adapting to the sea above the sea and the land, adapting to the place of the little mute, which is not at all the same as his lair.

Adapting to a new home without any of the soft, pretty decorations he likes.

He is like a guest who has just moved in, tentatively blending into his own existence on the host's site, adapting to the cold and concise atmosphere that is out of place.

But it shouldn't be like this.

Deng Xi can mess up anything in this strange place, and has the right not to put it back where it was, or he can buy a lot of things like yesterday to decorate this "new lair" and put himself Fill it up little by little with what you like.

The little mute's gift was not just a flower from a manor. Deng Xi's blue eyes reflected a sea of ​​flowers in the sky, and seemed to see the coral reef outside his lair on the seabed.

The thin white fingertips grasped the corner of the black clothes, and the soft fingertips were slightly pink. Deng Xi's eyes were full of surprise, "They are all so beautiful."

He is a greedy little fish, he asked very distressed, "I want them all, what should I do?"

Si Jisheng paused, and replied quietly, "Then plant them all."

Deng Xi frowned, was pampered, and asked even more aggressively, "Can I buy a new shell bed? I want to sleep among them."

The little mermaid was a little nervous, but he knew that no matter how much he asked, the little mute would agree.

Si Jisheng nodded in agreement, "How about buying another chair where I can sit on the side?"

Deng Xi nodded, "Will the little mute take a nap with me?"