68

"Do you need medication?"

"not needed for now."

Si Jisheng glanced at Deng Xi behind him, and said in a low voice, "Go out and wait for me first."

Deng Xi turned his head three times a step and closed the door obediently. He couldn't help being curious, so he lay on the edge of the door and pricked up his ears to eavesdrop.

"The front desk of the treatment center seems to have adopted a cat?" Si Jisheng would give him a look when he passed by occasionally.

"Yes, I remember joking with you at the time. It was a stray cat. After coming to the treatment center, it often lay motionless on the ground, not daring to approach humans."

It's a little depressed kitten.

Dr. Li continued, "It wasn't until the little girl at the front desk bought a pot of catnip that it became more lively." She smiled, "Catnip is like a mild tranquilizer for cats, which can relieve cat anxiety Nervous emotions can even make them excited."

Deng Xi didn't understand very well.

Is there really such a magical crop?

Yinwei's timbre has a cold texture, his voice is deep and indifferent, as if he is seriously studying some academic subject, "Is it normal for the relationship between the two to be reflected in human beings?"

Deng Xi's round blue eyes blinked ignorantly, it was so complicated that he couldn't understand it at first.

Si Jisheng's chest rose and fell slowly.

If Deng Xi is a cat, then he is the catnip being teased by the soft kitten with its paws.

I don't know when it started, it seems that I can't leave the touch and hug all of a sudden, even if I have stopped it countless times, the next time I will unknowingly find an opportunity to take advantage of the loophole.

The blond hair will hang around his neck, and the soft arms will be wrapped around him, and he will subconsciously smell the breath on his body with the tip of his nose.

Si Jisheng observed quietly for a long time.

He thought it was Deng Xi's insecurity and dependence on him.

But in fact, he may have guessed wrong.

Dr. Li guessed countless objects in his mind, and finally said honestly, "Marshal, I don't understand what you mean."

Si Jisheng walked to the treatment cabin, looked at the various physical examination data on the display screen, and said calmly, "You just need to answer, is this a normal behavior that humans will have?"

Dr. Li was a little uncertain, and broke the frozen atmosphere with a joke, "Cats will be excited when they encounter any pot of catnip, but humans are not. My husband and I can't wait to stay together all the time when we are in love."

"It depends on whether there is a foundation laid by emotion."

When the relationship reaches this critical point, under the foundation, there will be a volcano that is about to erupt. The hot magma is covered under the surface, because it cannot be seen, so its flow cannot be felt, but there will always be a gushing And out that day.

"If there is, that's normal."

normal?

Si Jisheng put a negative label in his heart, the magnetic earrings attached to his ears, and the recording that had been covered up, their presence suddenly became extremely obvious.