Extra 1: The Ring

Before the wedding, in addition to bringing the partner home to meet the parents, you also have to prepare a beautiful ring. The star website says that you can propose only if you have a ring, and the wedding can only be held if the proposal is successful.

Deng Xi remembered it all!

He zoomed in on the picture on the blue screen and observed that there was a round ring on the human hand, which was a ring.

The little mermaid trembled, and exhaled a string of small bubbles, but now he is in the sea with the little mute, and it seems that he can't buy a ring.

He grabbed the seaweed on the reef, pursed his lips in distress, Deng Xi looked down at the seaweed wrapped around his knuckles, and his eyes lit up with the pictures on the star network.

He can make one himself!

·

Chimaera came back with his prey. He tied a few live mackerel with strong seaweed, weaved a small net, and brought back a few fresh and sweet sea urchins that Bluetail loves to eat.

As soon as he swam in, he found that Lanwei was lying on the shell bed with his back facing him. He didn't know what he was doing. When he heard the movement behind him, he hurriedly stuffed something into the shell, and with a "click", the shell bed Cover tightly.

After leaving the place of inheritance, they took the blue whale and returned to the cave they found together before leaving the sea. The big moist white shell and the big rose red shell were still intact in place.

Including the treasures that Deng Xi left here at the beginning, none of the small shells and small conchs were blown away by the sea, nor were they stolen by other sea creatures. They obediently waited for the owner to come back and take them away.

Silverfish and Bluetail cleaned the cave, drove out some sea creatures that lived here while they were away, and cleaned the conch shells.

Deng Xi picked out a new shell and made it a new home for the little jellyfish.

They live here for a few days.

Sometimes Deng Xi would go to catch fish with him, and sometimes he would swim out to play with the big whale that was hovering around here and never swam away.

But yesterday, Deng Xi lay in bed all day.

The little mermaid turned around, put her hands behind her back with a guilty conscience, and pressed against the shell seam behind her, and said hello dryly, "Little dumb."

Looked like he had done something bad.

Yinjiao threw the fish at the entrance of the cave and swam in, "Is it still uncomfortable?" His voice was low and direct, without hiding anything.

The little mermaid's ears turned red, and she faltered and shook her head.

He sneaked a look at it while the little mute was out to catch fish, but he didn't dare to look inside the phosphorous film, but the phosphorous film was no longer warped, and the redness and swelling around it disappeared a lot.

Other than being a little sour and bloated, it's recovering well.

Their caves are almost full of red medicinal herbs that the chimaeras have found to heal their wounds, and it seems that they can't run out at all.

But Deng Xi didn't want to use them at all.

He sat on the top of the shell, his blue fan-shaped tail fluttered slightly with the sea water, obviously recalling something, turned his face away, lowered his eyes, the tails of his eyes were flushed, and looked elsewhere.