96

"Thank you?" Deng Xi was stunned, he pursed his lips, and carefully confirmed, "Uncle Secretary-General, who said thank you to me?"

The Secretary-General thought that Deng Xi hadn't heard clearly, and repeated, "We found the experimental product that lost its whereabouts in the sea near Area A, and he asked me to thank you."

Deng Xi responded blankly, and said "thank you" to the Secretary-General, expressing that he understood.

After the secretary-general left, the little mermaid looked down at the biscuit she just opened in her hand. She lost her appetite, she didn't want to drink juice, she didn't want to play with toys, and she didn't want to brush her brain!

Deng Xi, who had already known that he had opened an account on Xingwang, now likes to read the comments left by his fans who call themselves "aunts" under the audio feeds he sends out.

It's over, it's over, the little mute must know.

Know he lied.

Deng Xi silently turned on the optical brain locator, found his own direction awkwardly, and walked slowly towards another little red dot skillfully.

Not long after, a small blond head popped out of the tall, half-open conference room door. Si Jisheng had just finished the meeting, and was leaning on the seat, closing his eyes, and using the short few minutes to catch up on sleep.

Deng Xi quietly approached, skillfully pushed aside the little mute's folded arms, and got in. The chair was big enough for two people.

The sleeping man raised his arms and hugged the boy who was secretly kneeling on him, his voice was hoarse and sleepy, "What's wrong?"

As early as the moment the door was pushed open, Si Jisheng woke up. Seeing his closed silver eyes moving slightly, Deng Xi hurriedly covered the little dumb's eyes, "Little dumb, take a rest, just listen to me." .”

Deng Xi hesitated for a moment, then lowered her head with a guilty conscience, "I'm sorry, I lied."

Si Jisheng squeezed out a deep response from his nasal cavity, "Huh?"

The little mermaid recounted the process of her "committing the crime" and honestly surrendered, "I lied to the little mute before. I ran into him on the first day I went out to play on the weekend, and I sneaked out to find him the next day. "

Deng Xi didn't want to call the black-haired mermaid an "experimental product", but he didn't know the other person's name, "That black-haired mermaid with a fish tail... Human, he seems very pitiful, I can feel that he is not bad to me. So I agreed to sing to help him.”

Si Jisheng said concisely, "I know."

Deng Xi was dumbfounded again, "When did the little mute know?"

Si Jisheng thought back, "That night."

At that time, the little mute watched him lie to himself, Deng Xi buried his head in the man's shoulder and neck in embarrassment, and didn't help the little mute cover his eyes anymore, he wanted to cover himself.

His face was hot.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Angrily, he beat back unreasonably.

Enough rest.

After opening his silver eyes, Si Jisheng got up and walked out holding Deng Xi, and said in a low voice, "I don't want to embarrass you."

Deng Xi was startled, and pursed her lips, "But I don't want to make the little mute feel bad." Knowing that the other party is lying, but still pretending not to know anything, it will definitely be very sad.